Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
USD 12
Free cancellation until 05/12/21
Trip.comUSD 12
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 August 2016

hello everybody this hotel it was very good and very cheep and you have everything is very near too you like resturent and bar and coffee something like that and the room is good and housekeping and clening is good

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
BaliGarden, Guest Relations Manager at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2016

Dear Guest
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel…

Thank you for taking the time to write this review regarding your stay at our hotel.
I am glad that you enjoyed all aspects of your recent stay and we appreciate all points you have made in your comment.
It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Maharani Beach Hotel.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I booked late so it was understandable we missed out on the good rooms. Ours was at the back with no views other than people sitting on balconies of adjoining hotel. The other negative was that we couldn't enter the lift on the 3rd floor (could exit on that floor though). For the positives, the location of the hotel was great...close to Kuta Beach, short walk to the Beachwalk Mall, Hard Rock Cafe etc. The buffet breakfast was good, as was the poolside service. The room size was also good, we didn't feel crammed like one other hotel we stayed at towards the end of our trip. Overall we enjoyed our stay here, and I must commend the hotel on their very friendly staff.

Room tip: Try to get a room with beach views
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel …

I really appreciate your great review. We are delighted to serve you as our guest and would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with such valuable feedback. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Well having stayed here 5 years ago and loving the hotel enough to come back again lm so disappointed this time.
On arrival to our room we had to strip the bed and request clean sheets and pillow cases, the bed was filthy with large yellow stains on the sheets, large yellow stains on the mattress protector and blood stains, pillow cases had brown and grey marks on them and the pillows themselves are stained and old.
The towels are grey and very thin and forget about face washers they didnt have any.
No bedspreads only a sheet as a cover.
The bathroom has mould in the shower and around the toilet is dirty.
Dirty hallways that arent cleaned with room service trays still in the hallways 24hrs later. Filthy floors in all areas.
No free Wi-Fi you pay for it
No ham or bacon at the buffet breakfast, thats just unheard of. When l asked why no bacon or ham on 4 different occasions l just got the shoulder shrug as no-one could tell me why. Watery slop for scrambled eggs and same rice, noodles, bakebeans, and some sort of discusting little sausage every morning. Only vegetarian omelete.
The rooms dont have a welcome book which is standard in any hotel, not a brochure in sight.
An empty toilet roll sat in clear view under our vanity for 5 days as we watched to see if anyone was actually cleaning the floors until husband got sick of looking at it and picked it up and put it in the bin.
The pool area is very dirty and in need of a complete overhall. Beach towels are limited if you can get one and are very old and grey.
The lunch meals at the Sandbar are lovely and the girls very polite and always smiling. The front desk staff are very nice.
My opinion is that the house keeping staff and management need a complete overhall and the linen and rooms need redoing. Money needs to be spent on the hotel.
Standards have dropped to a very low 3 star hotel.
Tonight is our last night and we definitely wont be comming back and won't be recommending the hotel to friends.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
BaliGarden, Sales and Marketing at Maharani Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Dear Guest,
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel …

Here at Maharani Beach Hotel we pride ourselves in both our product and services. We have enjoyed a fine reputation for many years and we are extremely disappointed on the rare occasion when we receive a justifiable customer complaint.

Unfortunately your message to manager is not received and it is only now we become aware of the situation. Your experience is certainly not in keeping with our normal standards.

Nevertheless, I am pleased that you have sufficient faith in us to bring this problem to our attention, thus giving us the opportunity to put this right.

Once again, thank you for taking your time and it is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you better in the future. If I could be any assistance for your future reservation, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

For people wanting to stay in Kuta on a budget the Maharani is great. What this place lacks compared to the more upmarket hotels is more than made up by the wonderful staff. The location is perfect, central to everything with easy access to anywhere. My room while basic was well presented, with plenty of space, super hot water and a super cold A/C. The reception staff could not have been more helpful, in particular a trainee named Yuniari. Her smile made you feel special each time you approached the counter. Thanks Maharani for a wonderful stay.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms while a little noisy do provide easy access.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I really needed this holiday to go well for me and I could not be happier with the great people who looked after me and made me feel special every day . the girls working in reception were just amazing and not mention gorgeous to say the least .... the location was terrific and everything i needed was just a stones throw away ... I highly recommend staying at the maharani if you want the best holiday bali can offer at a terrific price

Room tip: by the pool is fantastic

Dear Guest
Warmest Greeting from Maharani Beach Hotel…

It is our hope that we will be welcoming your return to Maharani Beach Hotel.