All reviews kuta beach basic hotel air conditioning ground floor close to the airport jalan walkable maintenance laundry lane
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Location is near the main street (Legan Jalan)..maybe 7 min on foot. The street to the beach is also nice. Many shops along this street and cheaper than Main street. SIM shop is also 10 sec on foot from hotel (nearby the hotel) and very cheaper. around 3-5 USD for 3GB. At 1st when asking the SIM shop, hotel staff told very far and higher price shop, very strange. Breakfast is small buffet near the pool. The garden is somewhat clean and can see cats etc also.

Toilet near the Lobby looks broken (malfunction) and very dirty.

Room Tip: View from terrace, 1st or 3rd floor ? , no elevator,
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryokuenmura
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This hotel would suit the budget conscious holiday maker. The rooms are basic. The breakfast is basic. The swim up bar is non functional. BUT.. the location is great for shopping and just getting out and about.
The hotel is approximately 40 years old and is showing every one of those 40 years.
You get what you pay for and at around $25 per night per room...basic is what you get.

Room Tip: Beware the stairs...and requesting a ground floor room is not a guarantee to getting one.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AussieRob456
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We recently booked this hotel for a week in Kuta. I understood the hotel would be basic as it was cheap. However, upon arrival both myself and my friend were horrified by the state of the hotel.

I must say the staff were very helpful and friendly. However the rooms were extremely run down.

When entering the room we got an instant smell off damp, the paint was hanging off the walls and the walls themselves were also unclean.

The bathroom was extremely dirty and in need of a lot of bleach.

We were unable to use plug points as they were hanging off the wall. Also there is no safety deposit box in the room.

The room itself is not secure as access can be made from the balcony with very little effort.

Before moving to another hotel the following morning, both myself and my friend had to sleep fully clothed and on top of the sheets as the bed was also dirty.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there for 19 nights the location is brilliant close to shopping restaurants at first we had a few teething problems like air-con was working bit not real cold told reception and it was serviced with the hour let me tell you it was good then they are sometimes short of towels so we went a bought a couple it wasn't a problem for us there is a Landry straight across the road they do 1 kg of washing for $2 aud we put washing In every second day there is 2 mini marts less then a minute away . Staff were very helpful and friendly especially Ardi the only downside was the breakfast it was not very good so I wouldn't buy that just go to a restaurant like we did most mornings apart from that the hotel could do with a renovation in parts but for$30 a night hard to complain would recommend

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank steve r
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Great price clean and cheap for food $25.00 per night with b/fast close to shops and the beach. You pay as you go no booking up to the room. The $25.00 is for two people with b/fast.We will stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family