All reviews kuta beach basic hotel ground floor close to the airport warung jalan walkable laundry lane
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We recently booked this hotel for a week in Kuta. I understood the hotel would be basic as it was cheap. However, upon arrival both myself and my friend were horrified by the state of the hotel.

I must say the staff were very helpful and friendly. However the rooms were extremely run down.

When entering the room we got an instant smell off damp, the paint was hanging off the walls and the walls themselves were also unclean.

The bathroom was extremely dirty and in need of a lot of bleach.

We were unable to use plug points as they were hanging off the wall. Also there is no safety deposit box in the room.

The room itself is not secure as access can be made from the balcony with very little effort.

Before moving to another hotel the following morning, both myself and my friend had to sleep fully clothed and on top of the sheets as the bed was also dirty.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stayed there for 19 nights the location is brilliant close to shopping restaurants at first we had a few teething problems like air-con was working bit not real cold told reception and it was serviced with the hour let me tell you it was good then they are sometimes short of towels so we went a bought a couple it wasn't a problem for us there is a Landry straight across the road they do 1 kg of washing for $2 aud we put washing In every second day there is 2 mini marts less then a minute away . Staff were very helpful and friendly especially Ardi the only downside was the breakfast it was not very good so I wouldn't buy that just go to a restaurant like we did most mornings apart from that the hotel could do with a renovation in parts but for$30 a night hard to complain would recommend

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank steve r
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Great price clean and cheap for food $25.00 per night with b/fast close to shops and the beach. You pay as you go no booking up to the room. The $25.00 is for two people with b/fast.We will stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank stuartemery
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I had to change room tre times in 10 days. Internet doesn't work. Food is disgusting. All the rooms are very old. The only positive thing is personal very frendly. Very bad position. Pollution everywhere. So disappointed.

2  Thank alexcesarl
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Requested for early check in but we didn't get one and had to wait for 4 hours to get the room.Average stay at the hotel. Kutta beach is about 15 minutes walking distance from the resort. Suitable for only few nights stay. Over all a nice stay but not perfect.

Date of stay: July 2017