All reviewskuta beachbasic hotelair conditioningground floorclose to the airportjalanwalkablemataharimaintenancelaundrylane
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stayed one night with my wife on route to Ubud after late night book in. Nice clean rooms with beautiful outdoor gardens and walkable into Kuta. Would suite those who want something cheaper not right in Kuta. Good massage at the spa also.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Des S
Reviewed 20 May 2017

the room are old, the key is broken also aircondition is very old, the bed is soft,
facilities should be change.the staff at reception they were not friendly no smile. no have a good welcomimg up on check in the, the bell boy nice helpful,
the swimming pool is very nice but not too clean.

Room Tip: the wifi vry low
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Deen H
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Beware, rooms are old and there is music that plays next door for hours so you cannot sleep sometimes! the breakfast in the morning is also below average but hey, its soooo cheap!! its stay able if you are the type of person who just uses the room for its purpose....to sleep!

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank Amy J
Reviewed 6 May 2017

My daughter and I booked,me for 3 nights she for 10. We were upstairs for the 1st night tradition Bali style room.Checked out the bathroom toilet would not flush shower and back of the door absolutely FILTHY with Mould.A kettle and 2 glasses but the kettle I didn't dare boil and drink tea.We asked for a downstairs room as we had booked downstairs but unavailable which was fine moved downstairs the next day (we were told they had done up the rooms)Much cleaner and had to ask for kettle there was none "ask tomorrow" We asked next day and were presented with a brand new kettle.Lovely gardens and pool great location and I'm not fussy but the Mould was very unhealthy

Room Tip: Ground floor I would suggest
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this place for three nights when I arrived to Bali. The rooms are very good with comfy beds and nice bathroom. The inner garden around the pool area is very nice with lots of green and some squirls and bats. Breakfast is ok but not very special, happy I didn't include with the accomodation. Staff is very friendly as well. Only a few annoying dutch guests when I was there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo