Lowest prices for your stay
USD 20
Free cancellation until 04/12/21
Priceline
USD 25
Free cancellation until 03/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
USD 18
Hotels.comUSD 20
Booking.comUSD 23
Agoda.comUSD 24
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Initially, I was a bit upset when I was told that I would have to change rooms especially since I only booked for two nights but when I heard the staff member say that I had been upgraded to a villa I decided to let it go !!

The room that I spent my first night in was lovely with gorgeous views overlooking the pool, however the next day I was moved to my own villa and WOW !!!!!!! My regret is that I wasn't staying for longer because this was without a doubt the highlight of my trip. In fact I would tell anyone that if you can afford it, go for a villa. Just do it. You literally have your own private residence which is completely private. I especially loved having my own pool, the bedroom was luxurious and the outside bathroom just nailed it for me. I felt like royalty. The pictures do it no justice whatsoever.

In fact I would have been fine in the standard room as it was comfortable. The staff were great and the breakfast was big and filling with a choice of cooked breakfast, pastries, Indonesian breakfast, fruit, coffee etc.

The downside is that you are far from most things, there is no pavement so you can't really walk outside either. However, the hotel put on a free shuttle to Jimbaran and also Kuta. In fairness there isn't much going on in Jimbaran but make sure that you go to where the numerous fish restaurants are, it is magical at sunset.

I definitely recommend Astari and although I doubt I would return to Bali for other reasons if I did, I would spend time here again.

Room tip: Get a villa - End of !
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Onelifeliveit
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

If you want a stay that will remain in your memories, the Astari is the place to be. The staff, the people, the management are all fantastic. Good people. From the first welcoming pick-up at the airport to the last goodbye, we only have good memories. The rooms were allways tidied, several days with fresh flowers on the bed. The breakfast had a buffe with various choises, The menu, if you decide to have a qiuet dinner was great. The only thing i regret is that I didn't took the chans to spend a day with the chef, preparing a Balinese dinner (because I'm very interrested in cooking) The senses of the cooking was just fantastic!
The Astari is located aprx 10-15 min from Jimbaran beach, 10-20 min from Balangan beach and 20-30 min from Dreamland beach, all by taxi. Perfekt location if you want to try different locations. If we decide to come back to Bali, The Astari will be our first choice :-)
Eric and Maria

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank EricS4248
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

First of all I am so grateful for the manager of the resort as he offers us free fruit basket and flowers in our private bath tub moreover complimentary cake.
That was highly appreciated from the manager and we consider it the best welcome ever.
In addition staff was super friendly and helpful. We loved staying in a villa! It was great to have our own private pool and outdoor living room. Hopefully they will provide half hour free massage as well, which will be great. They helped make our honeymoon special.
Most recommended to everyone.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ahmed_shoukry
Khamara-H, The Management at The Astari - Villa and Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Warmest Greeting From The Astari Villa Residence, Jimbaran

Thank you kindly for your great experience review during your stay at The Astari Villa Residence. All of us here wishing you a happy honeymoon. We are more than happy to make your honeymoon a memorable one and we feel so grateful to be able to add the enjoyment of your honeymoon at The Astari Villa Residence.

Our team here all indeed exceptional people and one of the core assets for The Astari Villa We are keep on emphasizing on the nature of our Balinese/Indonesian hospitality and its values.

Once again thank you for your kind words and you recommendation

The Management
Khamara Hospitality

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I still stayed here for 3 nights & had a great stay! I stayed in a Villa w my own pool & absolutely loved it! The staff was wonderful from reception, cook, bell hop etc etc! I would stay again in a heart beat!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Khamara-H, Management at The Astari - Villa and Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2017

Warmest greetings from The Astari Villa & Residence Jimbaran!

Thank you very much for sharing us some of your feedback during your stay at The Astari Villa & Residence Jimbaran.

Lovely to hear that you had a great stay in The Astari Villa & Residence Jimbaran, hope you enjoy every moment during your stay and your holiday in Bali

Thank you again for all of the great compliments and we all look forward to enhance every aspect of our services and products from time to time.

Have a pleasant day and we all wish you the very best!

Best Regards,

The Management

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This is located 1.5 Kms from Jimbaran bay and little away from crowd and main roads on a Ghat section .

The Hotel is very nice with pleasant ambience , clean, very well maintained. The buffet breakfast served had variety of food and options with decent taste . If you want privacy book first floor rooms.

Date of stay: December 2016
Khamara-H, Management at The Astari - Villa and Residence, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear ChetangKK33

Thank you so much for sharing such a remarkable experience through Trip Advisor for your recent visit to The Astari Villa & Residence.

We so happy to read that you love our ambience and buffet breakfast.

Again. Thank you for your sharing your wonderful experience with us and we look forward to welcome you back again in the near future.

The Astari Family