“Great with 6 stars hotel facilities”
Enjoy the views from the roof-top Sky Lounge terrace of the Sky House.
View from dining to the 10x4 metres swimming pool with pool side decks on both sides. Dining setting.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining setting.
Living area of Sky House with ample sofa space, TV, kitchen, dining and guest toilet.
View from sofa to the dining and to the pool side lounge on the back.
10x4 metres private swimming pool of the Sky House.
Entrance lobby with fish pond and Balinese guardians.
Enjoy the dining by our floor to ceiling panoramic windows.
Enjoy the dining with a view.
View through sliding doors to the swimming pool and pool side cushioned lounge.
View from dining to spacious sofa space and TV with home theatre sound system and HD TV channels.
View of sofa, Tv, kitchen on the left, and Balinese doors to the guest toilet on the right.
Kitchen area
Balinese entrance doors from the living room to the guests toilet.
Staircase connecting three floors decorated with Balinese stone carving and Rama and Sita statue.
Rama and Sita gallery on the stair.
Master suite bedding.
Master bedroom decoration
Reading chair with ottoman in the master suite.
Master bedroom view from the balcony
Master suite at night.
Night time with doors open to the private balcony.
Master suite interior at night.
Master suite's bathroom with big mirror, washbasins, bathtub and monsoon shower.
Dressing room with vanity table in the master suite.
Spacious family suite with bedroom, library and media room with convertible fold-out sofa.
Media and entertainment lounge of family suite.
Library and table for board games in family suite.
Bedroom of family suite.
Bathroom of family suite.
Bathroom of family suite.
Enjoy the flower bath.
Roof-top bale equipped with sound system and electric plug for laptop.
Small garden on the roof top
Roof top bale is a great place for relaxation and to enjoy panoramic views.
Roof-top bale at night.
The horizon filled with million of lights.
Roof-top dinner under the stars.
Enjoy the dinner under the stars.
Nearby beach (7 minutes) is stunning and one-of-its kind place in Bali.
View of the secret beach during wet season (October-November till June-July every year).
Local cafe by the beach provides sunbeds, umbrellas and chilled drinks.
Enjoy your time on the secret beach.
Enjoy your time on the secret beach.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Indonesian first
Spanish first
Any
syafik a
“Great with 6 stars hotel facilities”
Reviewed 22 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Everthing was perfect, the villa, the facilities, the staff and everything.

Only have a few minor problems which are:
1. When rain comes, there's a raining leak from rooftop to my master bedroom(in the terrance door) and the sound of the water leak feels noisy. I hope i'll get fix soon
2. There are no ventilation or any device for air circulation. I hope they will put some hexos inside the bathroom
3. Need more privacy. Because my wife wearing hijab and no man allowed inside the house, sometimes the butler or maid go inside the house without permision.
4. When it was a heavy rain outside, suddenly all electricity went down
5. Microwave did not work that time(unable warm up the food)

For visit any places in Bali not too far if you staying here, also we will have a driver that provide from villa(free for 8 hours exclude gas and parkir/ticket services).

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
30 Nov 2016
Dear Syafik,

Thank you for staying with us and also for highlighting your concerns and giving your comments. It wasn't expected that the rains could be quite heavy this year - so, it caused a bit of problem. Meanwhile, action had been taken immediately - we have found and refinished a little tiny crack in the roof patio that caused those droppings in a balcony of master bedroom right next to that massive door. Sorry, it appeared right before your arrival, and it wasn't possible to notice this issue until the rain was quite heavy one day. I'm really sorry that it wasn't clear that huge window in the bathroom can be opened for air ventilation - and you can always ask our staff for assistance. Regarding our staff - we have our fantastic butlers, they are both Balinese, and some guidance for them may be required regarding how privacy should be appreciated during your stay - there was no intention of showing disrespect. However, brief and simple introduction to your personal preferences and basics of do's and don'ts would have helped to make your stay even more convenient. We consciously do not install any genset in the property - so, once electricity is off in the area, there is no electricity in the villa. Although, our water system is purposely designed to provide steady water flow with and without power. Gensets make noise and pollution. There are no quiet gensets available in Indonesia, neither Tesla Power Packs for battery backups. So, we have tried to have a genset installed in the garage area, and this made a situation even worth because of echo from a noisy engine that can be heard in every room particularly in the night. Our territory is not big, yet, you may understand that our prices are considerably lower than for villas with vast land and possibility to hide genset somewhere in the far distance from the house. Thank you for complimenting the Sky House as the villa with 6 stars facilities - whatever wasn't 6 stars is currently being fixed, including that microwave. My understanding of the Sky House is the same as yours - no expense can be spared, we truly work hard to provide spotless high standards maintenance and flawless service of our staff. Sometimes technical things went out of our control, and we don't hesitate to take action and fix whatever need to be fixed immediately yet we don't want to interrupt our guests' privacy with the presence of technical staff. Feel free to contact us directly before your next visit to Bali - we will be happy to provide the best rate for our valuable repeater customer. Hopefully, we may have a chance to provide you with an excellent service for the next time once again.

Kind regards, Vasily
on behalf of our villa crew and the management
mulberry8...
Singapore, Singapore
“Sligthly above average, I would rate it 3.5 stars”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights from 16th to 20th April.
I very much want to give a higher rating but there are few negative points that stopped me. A few but important points.

OK firstly the positive points. The outlook of the villa is exactly like the photos advertised. It looks grand and modern. I only wished my own house is as beautiful as it. Each room is beautifully decorated.
The manager (Tatang) and butler (Nyoman) is friendly and accommodating. However we didn't need to use much of their service as my husband and I were out nearly the whole day. Their service is typically 9am-5pm. We only saw them in the morning when they come to cook breakfast. After which we'll go out and they will clean the villa.
The bed is comfortable but the pillows are not. Pillows are too soft and lumpy, no support at all.
The media room is wonderful. We love watching movies and playing Playstation there. The sound system is great.
Bathtub is so big, especially the one in the master bedroom. It can fit 2 people. Very romantic to have bubble bath together so comfortably.

The negatives:-
1) Both the bedrooms are facing a busy road (Jalan Goa Gong) and it wasn't soundproof. So you can imagine how noisy it was. A lot of motorbikes passing by. To be fair there wasn't much vehicles late at night (and luckily we usually turn in late at 11pm or 12am and thus we could go to sleep) but it started to have more vehicles early in the morning (7am) and because of that I couldn't sleep more. I know some of you all would say we are crazy to waste time sleep in and not go out exploring bali but hey it's our vacation, we do want the chance to just be a bum and sleep more.

2) There are a lot of ants in the kitchen and dining area. I suspect there is a colony somewhere near the kitchen/dining area. On the 1st night, we had dinner in the villa and within minutes of placing the food on the dining table, so many ants came crawling on the table. and some were crawling on me. My husband and I had to hurriedly finish our dinner and clean up the dining table.
Please don't tell me it's a tropical country thing. I come from Malaysia (which is a tropical country too) and my house don't have ants problem. It's a cleanliness issue. Because the staff only work until 5pm, I suspect the previous families that stayed before us don't clean up after their dinner/supper or late night meals, resulting in crumbs or food bits left on the table or floor the whole night until the next morning. These will attract ants to come and build a colony in the cracks and crevice in the house.

3) Ok This is very minor but just find it slightly inconvenient - there is no hook in the bathroom or bedrooms. None at all. How to hang towel or clothes? Weird.

Note to families with young children that cannot swim, the swimming pool has no shallow end, in fact at one of the end, it is very deep, 2 meter.

In conclusion, would I return to this villa again? Well, unless the owner changed the bedroom windows to soundproof ones, no I think most probably I would not. Sleep is just too important to me.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
21 Apr 2014
Dear guests,

First of all. Thank you very much for your choice and opportunity to serve you during your holiday in Bali. We understand you mostly enjoyed your stay. And we're taking seriously every comment to make sure our guests are happy.

Also thank you for time you spent writing this review and also for positive thinking about interiors and facilities of the Sky House. We try to charge fair price and offer outstanding value for money, while we never stop to make our villa better and better.

We're really sorry for our staff. They didn't tell us about that issue you had with bugs and ants. You saw we're very anxious about cleanness of our property. Our villas are always tidy and clean to perfection. I'll talk seriously to Tatang (who is a butler) and Nyoman (who is a villa attendant) about this situation to make sure none of our guest will have ants. Again, we do apologise you saw this ants in a kitchen and we didn't know about this.

About no hooks in bathrooms. Well, we agree. We don't have them. And thank you for pointing our attention to this. The both bathrooms are so spacious that you're the first of our guest who said we need a hook on a wall. I mean, there are so many surfaces to where you can leave your dress, that we didn't even think about we need a hook. And for the towels, there are rails on the wall - separately for bath towels and hand towels.

For the pillows. We do provide two pillows per person - one really big and one is smaller. I found bigger pillow too hard for me and I only use smaller pillow when I stay in Sky House. We use only quality King-Koil product. We'll check whether everything is all-right with our pillows. The softness of pillows is the everyone's personal preference. What is hard for me, too soft for you. We're sorry for that. However, for all guests we will continue to provide one harder pillow and one more soft.

The sound proofing is our concern as well as we love good sleep. It was not easy to arrange quality sound-proofing doors and windows since supplier we used before disappeared. But now we found new supplier and we already paid deposit for brand new excellent quality doors and windows with good sound proofing to be installed in June 2014. However, with new blackout curtains, quality bedding and very quite modern air-conditioners, our sleep was never better than now if we stay in Sky House.

Let me invite you again to stay in our villa base on a special rate you paid, to test new sound proofed windows. Please contact us from the villa's web site if you're interested.

Thank you very much for your choice and staying in Sky House recently. And we're looking forward to welcome you again soon!

Kind regards, Vasily & Vasily
owners
Jja5775
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Wow! Best villa in Bali, wonderful location, great staff and unbeatable value for money”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

What a fantastic villa, only wish we could have stayed longer. Setting was beautiful and luxurious, the rooms were very spacious, the refrigerator had plenty of free drinks, great mattress, the bathrooms were big and clean and the whole villa was well decorated with fine art. I have to congratulate the owner for his fine taste for art.
The location was perfect for us since we enjoy doing fun things during the day but we like to relax in quiet at night. We ordered food a couple times and we realized we spent less money.
There are plenty of beaches close to the villa. It took us about 7-10 minutes to get to a beautiful, clean and quiet beach that was recommended by the owner.
This is the perfect place for couples, families or friends gateway.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Mattress and HDtvs
Liked least: nothing really, everything was great
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jakarta
Reviewed 25 May 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Moskow
Reviewed 11 May 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
11 May 2013
Dear Valery,

We had a looong story of emails and warm words we sent each other before you finally came to the Sky House and thank you that it's happened.

Thank you for culinary classes and language lessons to Budi. Now he thinks that Russian guests are the best in the world and thank you to the Universe to make these words true. Just before you we had another repeater guests who used to stay in our another villa, and after you we had your friends. And all the guests made staff so much happy that they have dream to see you again another day!

Have a fantastic journey around the Globe. But anytime you want to feel heartfel Balinese hospitality and feeling of home away from home, please come back to the Sky House!

I hope to see you again another day!

Kind regards, Vasily, Budi, Komang, Raty and
VillaNaBali management team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing