Plus: the room was big and comfy with private pool and good amenities. Staffs were helpful.
Minus: The hotel is situated at the end of a dead-end street, not easy to reach, and it's hard to get any taxi / online taxi driver to pick up. Food was so-so. Hotel looks old and need maintenance. Wifi signal was poor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel and Spa is a centrally located very private hotel. Ideal place to relax and enjoy the privacy of your own courtyard complete with infinity pool and curtained sun bed over the pool. Ask about our new luxury plus package.Enjoy the peace and tranquility of being surrounded by Balinese farmland with spectacular sunset views across the Bukit valley and Jimbaran Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel Jimbaran
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel And Spa
- Jimbaran Cliffs Private Hotel & Spa Bali