Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
AbhilashBaiju1212
Toronto, Canada

Good Service & Welcoming Staff .

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 May 2024
Had a great stay, I was very happy to receive complementary Breakfast and 30% discount on food Menu. Will definitely recommend this location.
Date of stay: May 2024
Pool
    AU$72
4.2 km from Best Western Kamala Jimbaran
View more hotels in Jimbaran
All reviews strategic place mini market spacious room general manager nice pool comfortable stay room service swimming pool seafood statue bw gwk balcony bali tv convenience supermarket
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 March 2024

Overall, it was excellent. From checking in to checking out, the process was fast. The restaurant could have more variation on the menu, but the food was great. The room was very spacious and big; they could have one more extra bed fit inside nicely

Date of stay: March 2024
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2024 via mobile

Stayed for 3d2n. On my last day around 10 am. The DO-NOT-DISTURB sign is ON. I was just getting ready as I heard someone tapping card onto my door. Thought it was just a guest who tapped his/her card onto a wrong door.

I stood up and prepared for the worst (if someone broke into my room). And yes, it happened. The door swung open. There’s a guy’s head (Yeah, it’s the head first in), looking confused why the DND push-button is ON.

Nearly screamed to the top of my lungs because there’s a stranger in my room. He didn’t see me,

He said to his friend : “Why is it on?” / “Lho kok ini nyala?”.
I said : “THE GUEST IS INSIDE” / “ADA ORANGNYA!”
He said : “SORRY”
AND CLOSED THE DOOR.

Turned out it’s the housekeeping guy, ENTERED a room with a DND sign, without announcement, without knocking first, nothing. Excuse me, what was that?????

Hey Best Western, I was very angry and very disappointed at the same time. And planning to never go back to the hotel in the future.

Date of stay: January 2024
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 January 2024

So enjoyed stay ini Best Western Kamala Jimbaran, you must vist this Hotel if you go to Bali.
Recomended Hotel, strategic location, best view, close to famous tourist attractions in Bali like GWK, Melasti Beach, Pandawa Beach, Batu Barak Beach, etc. I will come back to Bali and stay at Best Western Kamala Jimbaran

Date of stay: January 2024
Reviewed 9 January 2024

express Check in and check out process so amazing. Front desk and Housekeeping very fast coordination. when we arrived at the hotel the room ready for check in. and when we check out only 2 minutes for check out process. during stay the staff very friendly and the hotel very clean and comfortable, Tidy room and the housekeeping room cleaning gift me new linen and new towel and mat look very fresh and new.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 December 2023

Best Western Kamala Jimbaran is a good location if you are visiting the nearby theme park.

Starting off from the best to the worst experience:

Room: 4/5
Room was a queen bed. It is considerable spacious but does need improvement in cleanliness such as the paint marks on the balcony. For the price point, I would say its above average.

Check in/out: 3/5
The staff was not so well prepared about my arrival and my membership, till it was shown. The process was slightly slow, and certain request such as late check out was shorten till 1pm. The place was very empty and considering the membership status, it was eligible till 4pm. Not a big fuss, but other hotels would glad provide a greater extension.

Environment: 3/5
Good, the place is quite small but it is easy to navigate to where you want to go from the toilet to the elevator. The decors were just alright, it isn't speculator or has any superb feel about it. However, the price point kind of justify the means.

Security: 3/5
Security officers were at times present but not always at certain time.

Pool & Gym: 3/5
The pool was quite boring and doesn't have an attractive appeal since it has a corner cut design, which doesn't make much sense who would actually use it. However, its decent for a splash. Did not use the gym.

Overall, the place is good for the price point. Its not spectacular, but its sufficient to get you going around the area of Jimbaran.

Date of stay: October 2023