“Reliable and friendly driver. Recommended!”

Bali Goody Gede Tours Drivers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: At Bali Goody Gede Tours Drivers, we assist you to drive and explore deeply into the essence of Bali base on your own interests and what you want to see in Bali. What to do, you might let us know refering to your destinations then we could discuss it. Either if you don’t have any ideas accordingly we are personally with our pleasure would like to assist you to organize your trips plan in Bali.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Engaged Goody Gede for 2 days at Bali. Communicated with him via messenger weeks ahead of our trip. He was very responsive to my questions. We were a bit worried of a no-show by him but he contacted us 2 days in advance for pick-up time - reliable! He was slightly late on 1st day but we understand the traffic at Bali. The car was comfortable and he drove us to places of attractions as per our self planned itinerary. When there was heavy traffic, he pre-alerted us that we might not be able to cover all the places and this allowed us to quickly re-plan. He briefed us the histories of the attractions we went, suggested us nice restaurant, warned us on how to deal with local "businessmen" and he even bought us mineral waters. All in all, I highly recommend Mr Gede. P/S: one more very important point - his photography skill is good!

All reviews
in 28 reviews
"bail"
"supermarket"

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We are glad to engage him as our tour guide and driver during our holiday in Bali. He is very informative, responsible and caring to us. Will definitely engage with him again in future trip.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I saw Goody in a article about good drivers in Bali , and It have a good review about Mr. Goody, we reserved through line app. Since Jan, 2018, we had many discussion about day touring rate and my wish list touring plan, since we reserved airline ticket last year, then happened valcano smoking problem, but we still made to Bali on March 16, he came to pick up us at airport, on that evening will had parade near our hotel for Bali New Year activities, may road may block our way to hotel, since my wife's knees got pain recently, if parking far away from hotel, require walking to hotel, so he kindly arrange his wife and son prepare scooter waiting at neighborhoods, fortunate we can drive into the hotel, but first impression , he is a friendly and kind people, we have he drive us for two day, we modified the touring plan, to meet my wife disability of walking , he always patient and assisting my wife, we had good time during our visit at Bali. With his help we can get fresh fruit at supermarket, made good exchange rate, go uluwatu mountain temple, Tanah lot ocean temple, beach walk mall for lunch, saw dance show on the way to ubud, bought famous Bali luwak coffee, got good lunch by his recommend restaurant, ate bali famous fried duck and BBQ pork rib pork , went holy water temple -Tirtah Empul Tampaksiring, and I wear costume to experience wash holy spring, he mad good pictures of me, our last stop to ubud palace, every day we spend 10hour on the tour, he always happy to show us interesting place, his English is good enough to explain the culture or any topic you like. Due to our satifaction we gave him some tips, I don't know whether enough or not, but he reply more than enough, we wish some day come back can still find him, p.s. he has a van can sit up to 7 people, very good for small group. Thanks to him , we had good time at Bali.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Goody is extremely helpful during the trip. He recommended places to go to, and managed the schedule very well!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I booked Goody 2x (Uluwatu and Ubud tours). I’m very happy to book Goody and his brother in law. I was able to enjoy my Bali vacation even if I travelled alone. No dull moment with them. They can converse in English well and very accommodating. I highly recommend booking your Bali tours with Goody

Gede D, Owner at Bali Goody Gede Tours Drivers, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Miss Cha,
Thank you very much for choosing our service and really appreciated you have posted a positive review on .
Again thank you very much and see you next time !

Best Regards