“Best food and amazing atmosphere”

Like At Home Villa Italian Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 314 Restaurants in Jimbaran
Price range: USD 4 - USD 11
Description: Enjoy a Healthy Authentic Italian home made breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also rent a room and relax in our outdoor pool or relax on our teras. It's also possible to rent a motorbike to explore the beautiful Bali Island in less then one hour. Perfect spot if you are a surfer ! Nice waves around, within 10min of the Balangan SurfSpot!!
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Like at Home is the place to go to have some of the best food in Bali! The place is run by an Italian family from Sardinia and they would make you feel at home really. Giusy & Armando are the best hosts ever, they take care of every little detail and the chef Edo is just fantastic! I am from Italy and I have to say that I don't miss the food and home when I go there because they make me feel part of the family :)
Furthermore they offer cosy and clean rooms, all with A/C and private bathroom and there is also a lovely swimming pool in the garden.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

If you are craving for Italian food in bali... Then like at home is a must visit place to calm your taste buds.. warm hospitality by the couple and their pets... We had white sauce pasta and pesto sauce pasta with garlic bread on our visit to jimbaran, Bali.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This place truly represents its name - Like At Home. I live in Seminyak and went to a beach in Nusa Dua area with my friend. After long day at the beach he invites me to have lunch in this restaurant because he had already great impression. We went there, and oh my God... I felt like home, not to mention the food. The owners, Mama & Papa how everyone calls them, are so friendly and incredibly warm. They represent the real definition of "home" and I fell in love with this things. Definitely I'll come back to experience more because it's not only restaurant, but also home stay with nice pool. Thank you Mama & Papa❤️

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

We've been there 3 times during our holiday in Bali. The location is very nice,the food is absolutely amazing, the feeling is exactly like to be in Italy.
Armando,Giusy,Argo and frakye are very friendly and kind! I recommend fregola with arselle and spaghetti al pesto!
Value for money!

Francesca

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

We decided to stop here and eat something that would remind us home... we received a warm welcome by the Italian owner who spend some good times with us. We know that cooking Italian dishes in Bali can be very hard, and we appreciated the effort. We ate arrabbiata and spaghetti with fish which were good, although not the best I've ever eaten. It was a pity that we couldn't taste tiramisu because it was finished!