“Good times at Funworld”
Review of Bali Funworld

Bali Funworld
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Gianyar
More attraction details
Owner description: On the 5000M2 land, we built the biggest indoor playground in Indonesia, built according to any known regulations, filled with attractive and safe equipments.There is activitys for all agegroups so bring the whole family and share the fun.All day long in Balifunworld ...is all about having fun
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We visited Fun World yesterday from Ubud. Our little girl loved this place. Alongside the toddler play area, the climbing area, there is also about five bouncy castles and also trampolines. Staff members were really helpful, not a lot of English but they acted out what they were trying to tell us and most of the time, we were able to understand. There were lots of kids to play with. The hardest thing was getting her out of there. It's a bit expensive, admission price is $10 and need to pay for adults entering also. Not air conditioned, so can get quite hot, the cleanliness is not bad but not exceptional, your kids won't get sick from this place, if that's what you're worried about.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

The location is very hidden at a quiet road. The area is very huge for children ( till 5 levels from the floor ). Kids will be happy to play there. Very good choice for fun.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I took my 3 sons aged 7, 3 and almost 1 year old today and they all had a ball! My kids played with the only other child in there and it was wonderful. The staff were super friendly and helped each of our children out when using various apparatus such as the mechanical bull, slingshot and the huge inflatable climbing wall.
I loved the mie goreng, one of the best I've had yet, full of veggies! Not the cleanest of ball pits but definitely not the worst I've seen. All in all it was a fantastic way to burn energy and have fun while staying out of the midday sun. My sons played happily for well over 2 hours and could have stayed longer if we'd let them. We will visit again.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

It's dirty, they let the people eat inside so and the playground it's never cleaned. So sad, if they can clean more, it will be become favorite playground.

1  Thank Sinta A
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Actually this place can be a great spot with giant slide, and some other varieties but when we came for the second time, the turndown was this staff who was not smiling, just sat down and busy with his phone. Then there was someone burnt rubbish outside and the ashes flew in and landed on top of the inflated facilities. The staff only cleaned it using "sapu lidi"...it surprised me they didn't vacuum it.

The other guy who was in fact with disability (he was deaf and mute) was really helpful and friendly. He was very friendly on our first visit too.

I don't know...
I just feel this place needs more positive energy as it felt "sad" when we entered, not cheerful as a playground supposed to be whereas with the big area and facilities provided it can be great.