“Great playground for kids”
Review of Bali Funworld

Bali Funworld
Ranked #6 of 11 Fun & Games in Gianyar
More attraction details
Owner description: On the 5000M2 land, we built the biggest indoor playground in Indonesia, built according to any known regulations, filled with attractive and safe equipments.There is activitys for all agegroups so bring the whole family and share the fun.All day long in Balifunworld ...is all about having fun
Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I've been there several times with kids. It was recommended by some friends. We enjoy it very much. The price is affordable. Not only for kids but also for adult. Foods are reasonable. Very close to sukawati art and craft market. It just a great playground for family

Date of experience: April 2015

Reviewed 18 April 2015

This place is a must for anyone in Bali. I have read some complaints about pricing but it cost us 100 000 rupiah per child ($10AUD) and they can stay as long as they want. We leave our children (8 & 5 plus a friend's 10yo) for the afternoon while we go off to Ubud. The staff are lovely, the food basic but ok and quite cheap. This place has everything a kid could want, from bungy trampoline, bucking bull, huge rock wall, slides and general climbing play equipment. It always seems to be quiet so an only child might have trouble keeping entertained but ours absolutely love it!

Date of experience: April 2015
2  Thank Fiona L
Reviewed 5 January 2015

very nice, super fun, had nice time over there. enjoy lot. perfect for children, nice staff. highly recomanded for kids.

Date of experience: December 2014
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Our family visited here in May 2014 - my husband and I and four children aged 2, 5, 7 and 9 years old.
We really enjoyed the morning we spent here. It does cost a bit to get in but the food is really cheap.
There is plenty to do and even we the adults got stuck into the slides!
Would visit again next holiday.

Date of experience: May 2014
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My 3 year old and I went during the week (in February) and there was not a soul there. It was a shame as I went there specifically so my little one could have interaction with other kids. They even had to turn on all the inflatables for us but did it willingly.

With respect to the differences in price for locals and tourists I really didn't have an issue with it but maybe a reduced price for spectators or on really quiet days. My parents didn't come in with us as they were a bit resistant to spending the entrance price to sit there.

The facilities are awesome and after a week in Ubud with not many little kiddy activities it was a good hour or so of fun.

Date of experience: February 2014