“Fantastic Value”
Review of Bali Funworld

Bali Funworld
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Gianyar
More attraction details
Owner description: On the 5000M2 land, we built the biggest indoor playground in Indonesia, built according to any known regulations, filled with attractive and safe equipments.There is activitys for all agegroups so bring the whole family and share the fun.All day long in Balifunworld ...is all about having fun
Reviewed 18 April 2015

This place is a must for anyone in Bali. I have read some complaints about pricing but it cost us 100 000 rupiah per child ($10AUD) and they can stay as long as they want. We leave our children (8 & 5 plus a friend's 10yo) for the afternoon while we go off to Ubud. The staff are lovely, the food basic but ok and quite cheap. This place has everything a kid could want, from bungy trampoline, bucking bull, huge rock wall, slides and general climbing play equipment. It always seems to be quiet so an only child might have trouble keeping entertained but ours absolutely love it!

2  Thank Fiona L

Reviewed 5 January 2015

very nice, super fun, had nice time over there. enjoy lot. perfect for children, nice staff. highly recomanded for kids.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Our family visited here in May 2014 - my husband and I and four children aged 2, 5, 7 and 9 years old.
We really enjoyed the morning we spent here. It does cost a bit to get in but the food is really cheap.
There is plenty to do and even we the adults got stuck into the slides!
Would visit again next holiday.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My 3 year old and I went during the week (in February) and there was not a soul there. It was a shame as I went there specifically so my little one could have interaction with other kids. They even had to turn on all the inflatables for us but did it willingly.

With respect to the differences in price for locals and tourists I really didn't have an issue with it but maybe a reduced price for spectators or on really quiet days. My parents didn't come in with us as they were a bit resistant to spending the entrance price to sit there.

The facilities are awesome and after a week in Ubud with not many little kiddy activities it was a good hour or so of fun.

2  Thank Lo_tully
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 December 2013

This gave us a nice indoor afternoon whilst it rained outside (and when it rains here it really rains! - it is possible that we're here during the wet season...) The staff were friendly and attentive, on hand to offer advice for the various activities Funworld has. This is not a place where you can sit down, have a coffee and easily keep an eye on your children, you'll either need to trust the staff (which shouldn't be a problem at all) or you'll have to walk around and get involved (not exactly a hardship - but if you're looking to wind down after a busy morning's walk this might be a concern).