“enak”

Warung Be Sanur
Ranked #132 of 1,335 Restaurants in Denpasar
Cuisines: Indonesian
Reviewed 14 February 2017

we heared the fish package at sanur area with the famous one, but the place is small and so crowded, so everytime you eat somebody will be waiting near your place and watching you eat...lol..

then my friend recomend me this place which have the same taste, and better place. so we(me n friend 6pps) come to this place, and after we taste it...wow so delicious. and the serve fish head soup(you can order the fish body) from several fish variety.

and the sambal also nice. worth to try, and we will definitely come back there.

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

Well, there's a place that sell this kind of fish in Sanur too, called Mak Beng. But I think that Mak Beng is too crowded with tourist while Be Sanur pretty crowded with local balinese. My recomendation is for tourist you better come to Mak Beng, but for local balinese you better come to Be Sanur. The pros of Be Sanur is cheaper than Mak Beng while Mak Beng has a better view than Be Sanur

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

Excellent fried fish and fish soup with reasonable price...
If you look for the traditional food then go for it... will not regret

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

yes, you read it right. This is the second best soup and grilled fish balinese style. The first one? The one in sanur.
Located in the heart of denspasar. They serve the famous fish soup and grilled fish with rice. Dont forget to order orange coconut drink. A little bit spicy but suoer delicious!

And its close to denpasar immigration office.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

I went there when i was in Bali Last Week with my family. This place is never quite, and always crowded. This place only provide 2 menus but very delicious