“Happy moment at nusa penida island”
Review of Nice Tour Bali

Nice Tour Bali
Ranked #55 of 1,137 Tours in Denpasar
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I got to kno nice tour bali from trip advisor during the month of octobre, me n my friends had plan to visit place far from the crowd yet beautiful n peaceful, so i found this place at a very reasonable price (as me n my friend were just a student)

I ve sent mail to nice tour bali to enquire d detail. N they responded within no time, so surprise with their quick respond. In short i had a deal to go to nusa penida on november.

Over all the vacation was awsome, very kind staff, helpfull and so flexible if any additional wish we wish to do or change any plan. The trip was on time n even d driver was taking our picture with his dslr camera . We didn missed any moment of fun at all best beach was beach angel bilabong Love to be in klinking beach as well. Had a fresh fish at atuh beach spend d whole day there. D driver was helping to bring out luggage too. I ve never get this much service frm a single agent i came across. I feel save n total fun thank you nice tour bali

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"local culture"
"uluwatu temple"

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my friends engaged Nice Tour Bali for Nusa Penida Day Trip. Right from the moment I sent enquiry, I gotten a reply. And from there, I knew this company taking customers seriously and we decided to book the tour from them.

Nusa Penida is very beautiful. I like everything arranged for us. We were picked up at 6.30am from our hotel in Kuta, then we arrived on the island at 9am. The day tour includes visit to Broken Beach, Crystal Bay for snookering and Kelingking Secret Point for the cliff view and we had a really good time.

We will visit Nusa Penida Island again for my next trip and we want to explore Atuh Beach and thousand island. Thank you for providing us such a tour.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Everything was handled seamlessly and it could not have been better. We were so glad we decided to take a day trip to Nusa Penida, it is stunning! Our driver was waiting for us with a sign and was very easy to find. He was very accommodating to anything we wanted to do and took us back in time to catch the boat back to Sanur. We then met the driver who was promptly awaiting for us to take us back to our hotel. I would highly recommend this tour as everyone in the process was on time and really great to deal with. Worth the price.

1  Thank Brooke L
Reviewed 4 March 2018

In looking for an exciting day trip I cam across "Nice Bali Tour" on Google. They offered a private day trip tour to Nusa Penida (excluding the boat from Sanur to Nusa Penida) at the most reasonable price I could find. The itinerary looked good and the owner was very helpful and quick to reply on whatsapp (it was a relatively last minute idea). We got picked up by a driver at our hotel in Seminyak and driven to Sanur. We then met with the arranged travel guide who took us to get our tickets and stayed with us until the boat had arrived and we were ready to board. After we boarded the fast boat (Angels Billabong) which was extremely comfortable, we arrived in Nusa Penida after 30 minutes to meet our Nusa Penida tour guide and driver. We then spent the day adventuring through the Eastern part of Nusa Penida (you can't do the whole island in one day). The tour also included lunch on the island. At the end of the day the tour guide and driver took us back to the port, got our boat tickets and showed us where to go for when the boat arrived. Once we arrived back in Sanur, the travel agent and driver from the morning were there waiting for us to take us back to the hotel. The entire trip was wonderful and very well organised. At no point did we feel uncomfortable or stressed as to what was going on. Definitely worth booking this tour or a different tour with this group. Thank you again!

3  Thank Madeline K