Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

from USD 49.90
More Info
from USD 56.95
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Me, my wife and our daughter had visited Bali in July 2018. Gede (Family Bali tours ) was recommended by a friend who had visited Bali earlier. I had reached out to him a couple of months earlier to plan the travel. We had multiple mail exchanges to finalise our travel itenary and I should say Gede was very patient, prompt and accommodative in responding to our queries and planing our travel itenary . He went all the way out to ensure that the plan accommodated our daughter and the itenary was made accordingly. Once we landed, I was met by their guide, Karsa. Karsa was very informative , well mannered and ensured that we are comfortable during the entire journey. We built a great rapport with him including our daughter. We could cover so much in bali because of karsa. Another great thing was , we made impromptu changes in itenary which Gede and karsa managed beautifully always with a smile . We are so glad that we took their devices and would come back to Bali again only with their help. thank you Gede and pass our special thanks to karsa

Date of experience: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Gedebob, Owner at Family Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Hi Kavithanf

We really appreciate your excellent review , We want you to know that we truly value your business, and hope you always recommend us to your family or friend for any private tour needed when visit Bali .We look forward to another opportunity to be or service to you!

Cheers
Gede Bob and Karsa

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Used this company several times for relocating between places. The drivers, without exception, were punctual, polite and drove very safely. The prices were extremely competitive. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: June 2018
Gedebob, Owner at Family Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Tazmo Perth

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are always pleased to hear back from our guests to improve our service in the future
We hope can serve you again in the near future.

Best regard

Reviewed 8 July 2018

I contacted Gede Bob at the last minute and he was able to set up my airport transfers along with a number of day charter trips smoothly. My driver Kadek Artana was safe reliable and very informative I was looking for a specific healer and he was able to find him for me. I particularly like that all the pricing is available on the website. Thank you Gede Bob and Kadek see you next time.

Date of experience: July 2018
Gedebob, Owner at Family Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear Jenelle M

Thank you for your positive review, We are committed to provide our guests will have fast respond and We are so pleased to hear you had such a wonderful tour with our team driver Kadek Artana, We look forward to another opportunity to host you in another time.

Best Regard

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We booked a day tour to Nusa Penida. Communication to set the itinerary and price was smooth prior to the day of the tour. Pick up too was smooth from our hotel to Sanur Port. We rode the "Angels Billabong Ferry" to Nusa Penida.

A few points on this ferry ride:
1. There is no ramp to get onto the ferry. We had to wade knee deep in water to board the ferry
2. The ferry is over crowded, plastic stools were added to increase seating and I am not sure if there were sufficient life vests in case they were needed.

We were picked up at Nusa Penida by Madi. He was very nice and drove us to the snorkeling point. Note that the shower and toilets are very basic and towels are not provided. Although the boatman provided life vests and snorkels, the life vests had broken clips and he didn't have extra so one member had to wear an ill fitting life vest. The seas were rough on the day we went so unfortunately we did not go to Manta Bay or see any Manta Rays.
Pick up from the snorkelling point was smooth and Madi drove us to the 3 lookout points of Angels Billabong, Broken Beach and Keling Kling Beach. All three points are beautiful! A few points to note:

1. Roads are unpaved most of the way and are narrow and two way. A lot of time is taken to go to the lookout points due to the condition of the roads and the time spent waiting for other vehicles to pass as the roads cannot sometimes accommodate two way traffic.
2. Toilets are basic at lookout points and for a small fee
3. At all the lookout points and at Nusa Penida port it was a pity to see trash lying around with little trash cans available to dispose trash. The trash seen were plastic bags, food packaging, cigarette butts and plastic bottles. This is just a personal observation that I felt was a pity for a beautiful island.

Date of experience: June 2018
Family B, Owner at Family Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear K M

Thank you very much for your time to make a review of your recent tour to nusa penida with us, Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve our service specialy for choise our Third party for snorkling/ boatman.

We greatly appreciate your comments about aspects of the boat company,port and road condition in nusa penida island.This will be a good information to our next guests..

Since nusa penida is become famous trip, we believe our govement and people in that island will be make a better in the future.

Best regard

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Thank you Mr Gede bob for your prompt reply even when I sent you the emails requesting for your service during odd hours. Your crew/driver whom we had during our past 5 days in Bali was excellent. Mr kadek ari really went all out to make sure that we really enjoy ourselves in Bali. He's very well versed in English and there is no issue with communicating with him at all. He even helped to carry and pacify my nephew when he was crying nonstop. That really impressed me a lot as I think he really went all out to make sure that I and my family members really enjoy our trip to the fullest. He is also very organised and would ask me about my next day itinerary for the next day in advance. There's so much to praise bout kadek ari. He is very much different from my past two drivers from other company and I can say that my family members and I were really very satisfied with kadek service and his punctuality. I highly recommend people who are interested in hiring private service during their trip in BALI, please do use family Bali tours service. I can assure you that you will definitely have an enjoyable trip to BALI. Once again thank you Mr kadek ari and Mr Gede Bob for your service provided. Definitely will book from you again and also will recommend your service to my friends and family members who will be travelling to Bali in the near future. THANK YOU!

Date of experience: June 2018
Gedebob, Owner at Family Bali Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hello Liu Koo

We would like to thank you for your time to write a review and your tour experiences and we glad to hear you enjoyed your private tour. specially with our team driver Kadek Ari, pride him selves on the service he provide to you. He is truly humbled by your kind words. Allow him to say hello to you and Family..

We look forward to see you in Bali

Regard