See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 February 2016

There aren't a lot of nearby food options that are open before 9am, so that's not so great. It seems a bit expensive for the location, but I can't argue with the place itself. It's quite large and comfortable. The staff was very helpful when I had issues with the internet. They own the hotel across the street, as well. Same prices and similar setup. Overall, I can't really complain.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

This is a nice guesthouse. I stayed 4 nights here and I was delighted. They have a big room with affordable price. Good aircon, clean, free wifi, friendly staff. Unfortunately, they don't provide breakfast. They give you two bottles of water every day, coffee, and tea. And what I like they have a small refrigerator. It's important for me to keep my DIY toner.

It is located in Denpasar, about 30 minutes if you want to go to Kuta. But, hey, Bali is not only about Kuta, right?

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

It is a small guest house with large room and good facilities. hence we benefited because it affordable. Unfortunately in some parts of the room, the paint is already peeling and they don't provide breakfast. Employees are friendly and helpful. There are available city tour and a shuttle service that allows us to destination. Overall despite the quiet atmosphere away from the city center.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Stayed there for 2days. It is 5min away from the bajra sandhi monument,which is nice,so you can easily walk there. Unfortunately the hotel is far away from the city centre,you have to use a taxi.
The room was big, good aircon. Room was cleaned after one day. They provide water coffee and tea, no breakfast. The bathroom was big. Unfortunately there is no window, don't feel well in a windowless room.

Date of stay: April 2015
Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

This is not hotel maybe, like home stay. We stay just one night because we are very tired to go home. Room large, with nice bathroom and good wifi. At the night the alley very dark ,for woman i think can be little spooky.
Overal the price was good and facility

Date of stay: March 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ferry T