See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2015

Stayed there for 2days. It is 5min away from the bajra sandhi monument,which is nice,so you can easily walk there. Unfortunately the hotel is far away from the city centre,you have to use a taxi.
The room was big, good aircon. Room was cleaned after one day. They provide water coffee and tea, no breakfast. The bathroom was big. Unfortunately there is no window, don't feel well in a windowless room.

Stayed: April 2015
Reviewed 15 March 2015 via mobile

This is not hotel maybe, like home stay. We stay just one night because we are very tired to go home. Room large, with nice bathroom and good wifi. At the night the alley very dark ,for woman i think can be little spooky.
Overal the price was good and facility

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ferry T
Reviewed 1 February 2015

Not bad at all, everything was good as what on the pictures. The room was good as well as the toilet. Clean and maintained. On a negative side is that you need to be safe not to drink the water from the tap. As they say, water on Bali is not clean and would get you sick or poisoned. So for even brushing your teeth I recommend use bottled water. The rest was good and this is for budget trip only. Quiet far from the beach and situated near the neighborhood.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Numz_Perth
Reviewed 14 October 2014

I chose Cityzen Renon for 1 night because our flight arrived late at night and they said they offered airport transfer. We had planned to head to Ubud the next day. We booked 2 rooms for 4 of us in advance and also arranged to be picked up from the airport. When our flight got in there was no-one from the hotel to pick us up, so we managed to borrow someone's phone to call them. They told us it was too late at night to pick us up - despite having pre-arranged this and double checked via email that they would. It would not have been such big deal had it not been so late at night - we were tired, hot, and being 4 young females would have felt safer had we been picked up. We did end up getting a taxi which worked out fine.
The hotel itself was good in that the rooms were spacious and clean. Plenty of wardrobe space, doors locked well, and a good bathroom with working shower and towels. Located on a quiet street.
I wouldn't choose to stay here again due to it's location appearing to not be near anything, and the rooms lacked character and felt a bit like a prison (no windows, the mood of the room was really cold).

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank sierrana7
Reviewed 10 September 2014

If you are looking for an economical place just to sleep, I recommend this hotel.
In quiet convenient location ( close to Denpasar government office such as the immigration office)
friendly staff.
I had to stay in Denpasar after participating an event. by the time I arrived the hotel, I was tired and sweaty. Looking forward to take a shower and rest. But towel wasn't ready. I had to wait for a hour before towel was delivered from a laundry service.
Otherwise I could have rated 5 for the value.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends