1,798 results
All reviews chef sanjay trout special thanks grill bar green house pastry chef bowling alley pratap singh high tea italian food special mention towel art hi tea indoor pool evening tea roti his team
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Great place to come with friends and family. Different restaurants to choose from. The service was great - especially by one young man Palwinder Singh. Excellent views. Calm. Peace. Will definitely recommend this place and come back again

2  Thank RachnaN30
JWMussoorie, General Manager at JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Rachna,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to JW Marriott Mussoorie's luxury in the Queen of Hills.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful family holiday at JW Marriott walnut grove. Its a beautiful property and everything was perfect. They had numerous activities for the kids. The heated pool was an added pleasure. The spa was superb. Services by the hotel and all the staff was spectacular. The breakfast was a huge spread and delicious. All the restaurants were amazing. The staff were very courteous, our experience was beyond expectations.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Shrutiloyalka

Dear Shruti,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights at the hotel. It was a family holiday and the hotel staff left no stone unturned to make it truly special!!
The hotel has so many activities organised for children, bowling alley, paint ball and many more inside the hotel itself. Excellent Spa, yoga sessions in the morning and the list can go on n on.
But it’s the hotel staff that takes the cake. They were so courteous and always ready to go n extra to make your holiday a memorable experience. A must for holiday seekers!!

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank vedantloyalka

Dear Vedant,

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

There are two kinds of Mussorie. One which is run over by people and cars, noisy, polluted and is closer to a small town in UP than a hill station. If you like “sight seeing”, Chinese made souvenirs and Mall roads then that’s the one for you. If however you like quiet hills with birds and flowers, clean air, mesmerising views then chose this property. What you will get as a bonus is warm personalised service, spectacular food, modern amenities and beautiful memories.

Chose “mountain facing” rooms, arrive at breakfast by 8 and sit on the balcony, and attend kachdi, visit the kids den, eat at “trout”, lunch at wisteria (order sangria). If the guys lot gets you join yoga in the morning. Look for chefs Pratap for local fare, Pradeep for Italian and between the two you are sorted.

5 stars all around.

1  Thank RajatJ
JWMussoorie, General Manager at JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Rajat,

I thank you on behalf of the entire team for such beautiful words of appreciation. I am immensely pleased on reading that you enjoyed all the services offered by us and that our team took such good care of you. I shall personally pass on your regards to the entire staff and specially the associates mentioned by you. It is our endeavor to offer you a perfect escape when you stay with us and we thank you for reiterating the same. I look forward to welcoming you back soon to JW Marriott Mussoorie's luxury in the Queen of Hills.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Such a peaceful place in the best possible location best view best arrangements and very good activities for the whole family.
The food was a hit and the head chef Pratap Chauhan did a great job and our server Vikas keep it up.in short thumbs up

1  Thank 318taranw
JWMussoorie, General Manager at JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Taran,