All reviews himalayan view executive deluxe room mr negi grace hotel amazing mountain cooperative person the hotel manager common balcony kempty falls terrace garden ample parking space free drop library chowk awesome stay hustle bustle of mall road calm place room service
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Mussoorie between 9 to 12 September and stayed at Hotel Sungrace. The hotel staff is very warm, helpful and friendly. The food at the restaurant is very good too. The rooms are clean and have all the basic amenities you may need. The view from the rooms and the hotel grounds are stunning! Since I was a solo female traveller, The owner of the hotel - Retd. Col. Sunil Kumar sir called me up personally and ensured that I was comfortable and also shared historical information about Mussoorie and Lal tibba where I was planning to visit. Overall I had a great stay at Hotel Sungrace and would definitely revisit!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
ColSunilKumar, Owner at Hotel SunGrace, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bhakti K,
It is indeed heartening to know that your stay with us was comfortable,safe and delightful.The moment I learned
that a single lady traveller is alone at the property I was really concerned to make sure that you had comfortable and good stay with
us.I did apprise the staff of your aloofness and ask them to ensure make your stay as comfortable as they can.
Your review was indeed very reassuring for me personally.Great to herar that you had wonderful stay.I shall
certainly convey your feelings to our Team. We look forward to your next visit and assure you that we shall also be able to assist you
in your next trekking expedition. With the very best

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel Sungrace is situated on Kempty road in natural surroundings,good hospitality , spacious nd well maintained rooms,spacious nd clean washrooms with toiletries, good room service, tasty food wid lots of variety and also at reasonable rates, planned surprised birthday celebration with yummy cake , made our moments memorable ...thanks manoj nd team
Surely will visit again .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mrs Renu,
Thank you very much for your kind review.It is indeed very valuable to know that you had memorable time at this property..Your kind words will definitely boost the morale of our staff and motivate them them to keep giving their best services to our esteemed guests.
We would be looking forward to host you again.With Warm regards.

Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Comfortable Stay with spacious and well maintained clean rooms, quick service, clean washrooms,Comfy bed, sumptuous nd tasty food at reasonable rates.Location a midst natural surroundings .Must Recommended to everyone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Aman K
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

I was visited hotel sun grace from 23 august to 24 august 2018 , staying in hotel was very excellent and staff of the hotel is very humble and care taking .Staff of hotel is very helpful as i was reached the hotel at midnight ,all were active .I recommend everyone to stay in hotel sun grace .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel was good. Extremely spacious both the rooms as well as exterior . The staff was good as well as the room service was quick. Hotel is after Mall road but in a decent quiet location. The food was delicious , we had dinner in the hotel. The breakfast buffet was also good with multiple varieties. The only thing missing was toiletries in the washrooms apart from that everything was quiet perfect.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends