1,521 results
All reviews writer's bar the grand dining room old world charm dining hall evening bonfire lush green lawns heritage property air hockey modern amenities high tea special thanks recreational area colonial era recreation room games room f b manager hotel is beautiful
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I again stayed last week, amazing hotel.... It has every bit if what a Leisure hotel should be. Garden, lawns, play zone, Food, hospitality in so generous... If you look at all small small things are kept into consideration. They handle all guest basic needs......
Thank you everyone for all your Hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank shikha_sachdeva
1902Savoy, General Manager at WelcomHotel The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2016

Dear Guest,

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Mussoorie.

At Fortune The Savoy, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Fortune The Savoy and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Regards

Reviewed 31 August 2016

4 of us stayed here for a friends birthday celebration and luckily got upgraded to suite rooms as the room booked by us was occupied by bulk booking.
One of rooms was available at 2 PM and the other one was given by 5 PM. But we did not mind that , as we had stepped out to Mall road.
The check in process was smooth, we were offered complimentary tea coffee for the late check in.
The rooms were great, comfortable and well kept. The bathroms dint have bath tubs which was the only thing we missed in the suite rooms.
The service was just brilliant, must appreciate the efforts of TENZING, SANJAY and RAVINDER. they made the celebration of our freind extra special and went out of the way to make it memorable.
The food is really good too, we ordered some snacks which were great. The breakfast is nice spread and good choices.
The highlight of this property is the ground floor rooms that have the outdoor sitting facing the beautiful fountain and lush greens. We got amazing weather , it was raining and overcast with temperature around 15-18 * C so it became lovely to sit outside.

Overall i highly recommend this hotel to everyone , with service , quality , and staff very hospitable.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms facing garden
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Naynesh
1902Savoy, General Manager at WelcomHotel The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2016

Regards

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Sheer Nostalgia ! The property has an amazing history of over a century, saw some tough times but has been reopened and turned around in the last couple of years.
One of my best stays ever beyond a doubt.
This is why we come to the hills. It is the jewel in the crown for Mussoorie.
Amazingly maintained, old Victorian charm, fantastic staff, eye for detailed services. The more I say is not enough. The wood and Tin roofs are reminiscent of Ruskin Bond's Doon Valley.
Beautiful Landscaping which shouts leisure, Running veranda's where you can enjoy Morning Tea and watch the Rain fall.
Rooms are beautifully appointed, spacious nice interior finishes and spacious washrooms.
Food Quality and Buffets are great.
The property still carries the British era of hospitality with it and you truly feel like a 'Sahib'.
No property compares

Room Tip: choose the larger rooms with the powder rooms attached and balconies at the main block, Around Room #14 are great
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1902Savoy, General Manager at WelcomHotel The Savoy, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

I visited the hotel with a bunch of my friends, and I must say what an amazing property. Lush greens wherever you see. The rooms are spacious with all the facilities one can think of. The hotel is very peaceful, which helps you connect with yourself while you are at this property. The food is amazing and I would definitely recommend this property.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Visited Fortune the Savoy in the month of August with my family of 16 people for my grandparent's anniversary. Starting from the check in to the check out everything was at its best. The location is amazing, the rooms are serene and beautiful. The In room service is at its best. Clean linen. Extra mention for the yummy food. Ended up having all the meals at the hotel because the food was that great. The best meal I'd say is the breakfast, fresh and piping hot. Shout out to all the staff for being so courteous! Would love to come back again. Lovely memories at this place.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family