“best traditional Indian food in old city!”
Review of Niyati Cafe

Niyati Cafe
Ranked #6 of 322 Restaurants in Varanasi
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Little restaurant in the back alleys near the main ghat. The man who runs the place is the most sincerely nice man I have met in India. Amazing Indian food!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Great lunch, magic flavors!!! Good situation in chowk, traditional view on the streets and on the cows! Nice moment!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

We fell into this small restaurant after Dosas Cafe was already full and we were hugely impressed. My girlfriend and I shared a Special Veg Thali and it was delicious. And for 175 rupees it filled us both up.

Highly recommend. We will be returning to try the rest of the menu!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 8 October 2016

located on street and nice to see people walk around if you sit next to window seats.
I order the curry and owner asked me "you like spicy or less" and I said I like spicy and please give me original taste. Then I got a really spicy curry but that is super tasty and became one of my favorite curry in India! If you like, just get original taste and if you not, ask less spicy maybe much less.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

We were several times in this small restaurant during our weekly stay in Varanasi. It was one of our best adress to eat a very tasty meal. We ate delicious indian food, lovely served.

Date of visit: September 2016