“Tasty Thali”

Ranked #19 of 301 Restaurants in Varanasi
Price range: USD 1 - USD 5
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are pleased to introduce ourselves as the most prestigious brand in the city known for its pure-vegetarian multicuisine A.C. restaurant, Indian sweet shops, outdoor catering, Egg-less bakery and banquet hall that operates under the brand name of Sri Annapurna which is a PNJ Group company. Keeping in mind the growing numbers of Vegetarians, Sri Annapurna has a varied selection of Appetizers, Soups and Main course. “To create gourmet vegetarian cuisine has always been a challenge to any chef worth his salt” and Sri Annapurna took up the challenge 17years ago and has delivered all aspects to it successfully. The restaurant, banquet hall along with one of our sweet shop is located at J 12/16-A Ramkatora, Varanasi. Our 2 other sweet shops are located at Bhelupura, Sigra and Varanasi Airport which covers the length & breadth of the entire city. All our facility is air-conditioned with 24-hours generator backup.
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

The Thali served here is excellent. I visited the place to have south Indian food but ended up ordering north Indian Thali I didn't repent my decision The Thali was not only filling but also tasty. There is also a decent sweet shop attached to the restaurant.

Reviewed 3 November 2016 via mobile

Service is a bit slower. It took 1 and half hour coming our turn..... It appears a bit costlier location wise. The place was so much crowded. This seen prevails daily. You would have to wait for your meals couple of hours. If you are hungry it is not the right place for you.
Thanks for your patience.

1  Thank Ashutosh P
Sri A, General Manager at Sri Annapurna, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Sir, We are really sorry that we could not meet your expectations and you had to wait long to get a table as it was quite busy that evening and there were some guests waiting ahead of you. In order to avoid this inconvenienece we request you to make a table reservation so that you dont have to wait.

Really looking forward to serve you soon again.

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

awesome place for vegeterian , try their range of dosa's and their cake shop aswell. staff is very friendly.

1  Thank Yashvardhan S
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Restaurant claims winner of 2014, however my experience was terrible when I visited there for lunch. I had ordered few plates of curries and breads for packing. Payment was taken in advance, at the time of delivery they regretted availability of ordered curry so I asked them to refund money. Pankaj who was manager,refused to refund money and insisted to take any curry. I insisted that in absence of availability of curry of my choice I don't want to take any substitute but they refused to return money and gave me alternative curry which I had to eat unwillingly. Unprofessional behaviour by staffs, not recommended at all.

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Awesome interior that make mood lighter and staff is well behaving.
Take normal taxy and ask him to drop you at "Lahurabeer Chauraha" the restaurant is just behind it and don't pay them more than 15₹.
food was also delicious and 1 thali is enough for a single person and I really like the way they arrange all the items and ready to help you.
One suggestion that if any one order paratha than ask him about tawa or stuffed paratha because it may irritate sometimes the customer.as per my experience.

Thank Shivendra Prata... S