“Terrible Service and damp care Behavior ”
Review of Chrystal Bowl

Chrystal Bowl
Ranked #44 of 305 Restaurants in Varanasi
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Phone is 0542-2310452
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I visited here with one of my friends family for lunch. Felt terrible as the order of 2 Vegas. Palau 1 Vegas Biriyani, 4 Tandoori Roti and a paneer dopyazza took 45 minutes to serve.

Paneer dopyazza was smelling. Rice items were good. Roti was cold and stretchable rubber.

The raita with biriyani was very little bowl and when asked we were informed that it's has to be separate order.

No courtesy.

Will not recommend and will never visit again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

A good restaurant with tasty food and nice ambience for family. Though we visited during our tour to Banaras for a day. This restaurant served us with sizzling brownies as desserts, which too was nice. Price is also not too high.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

During my study years , We used to go this place regularly. Among all the things in the menu are good my personal favorite is grilled sandwitch and paneer gulbadan.Sizzling brownies are must have. If one need a good place for diner this is advised through in now a days the place is in demand so u might get reservation on weekends.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Came here 3 times in a row. Had only Indian food. We were super happy about the authenticity of the dishes. Lovely, clean and delicious. Prices were not bad around 200 rupee per dish (around $3).

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The thali was very delicious, although too spicy. I consider myself to have a high spice tolerance, haven't had anything too spicy in my month in India up until this thali. Even if you have a tolerances, perhaps you should ask them to make it non spicy.