“Perfect meal”

Bona Cafe
Ranked #27 of 322 Restaurants in Varanasi
Cuisines: Indian, Korean
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We ordered crispy chicken and paneer butter masala and both were absolutely perfect. Their prices are fine, the meat dishes understandably cost more. Their Korean food seems quite authentic. I found our meal absolutely perfect and super yummy. Also, the atmosphere in the cafe is quite nice and laid back.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Nice and clean, with friendly service
Lots of dishes (Indian/ Korean)
Good coffee and tea
a nice little place for a break in the old city !

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our visit to the Bona Cafe. Friendly service and variety menu. Food was delicious with a welcoming, natural vibe. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Varanasi.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017

As I live just round the corner, had to eat here as it's a good place to people-watch as they go past. As many other reviews mention, the food is good, the service when I was there was very slow indeed (had to walk over to staff twice for requests) and only two other tables occupied, it's clean and looks great from the street.

However, for me the place lacked any personality or character at all, which left me a little disappointed to be honest. When I go out to eat, I prefer to spend my money where the staff interact with the customers, and appear to genuinely enjoy their role. I didn't find that magic ingredient here at all I'm afraid. Maybe just an off day? Been back since and had the same experience. Shame, because to look at it's the best looking cafe along the Bengali-Tola Road.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank harleyBoy42
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Its a really a good cafe in between small lanes near ghat. Near pandey ghat. Its really a good place to sit, read and drink coffee or eat. Its famous for Korean food and all. Deserts are good too. Beautiful and sweet cafe with small library. If you love reading books. Go there order coffee and spend good time. Its full of Traveler's from around the world . It has free wifi too. Pricing is also fine. I will recommend to everyone who is traveling around varanasi. Its a must visit place to have good time.

Date of visit: August 2017