“Very nice hotel”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Varanasi Villa

Clean Lobby
Clean Washroom and Toilet
Luxurious Single Bedroom
Varanasi Villa Bed and Breakfast
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Daiki T
“Very nice hotel”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Very clean hotel and delicious breakfast I like this hotel .Because hotel staff very polite and funny . I surprised and happy. Because this hotel come world trip people.so I talked world people about my culture thank you.

Management Response
12 Apr 2017

Varanasi villa
Jha
aylamille...
Wellington, New Zealand
“Beautiful location and wonderful hospitality”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I stayed at Varanasi Villa 3 night's. When I first arrived I could not believe my luck. It was very luxurious for a backpacker like me and the breakfasts were delicious.Hot showers, king size bed and reliable WiFi.The hosts Jha and Ritu were very attentive and made sure I had everything I needed. Would highly reccomend.

AyakoOchi
Tokyo, Japan
“Beautiful hotel”
Reviewed 27 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I reached vanarasi on 23rd of Feb. Driver came on time and picked me up. It was far from the city but driver took me there safely. I was wondering how the hotel is but when I reached hotel I got impressed. Hotel guy talked to me nicely and provided me welcome chai.it was super tasty. The hotel was new very clean and hot water 24hours. He provided me wifi super fast. I was there only one night but if I come vanarasi I will stay this hotel.100%recommend to all.

Ohgata K
“exellent hotel”
Reviewed 25 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

room is very clean and confortable.
breakfast is very delicious.
dinner, lunch, chai , and so on.
this hotel is superduper.staff very friendly”hot water always”we enjoyed.i recomed many people people to stay here.

こすぎ 真
“Best room in my trip”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

とても清潔でいいホテルでした!nice!
Breakfast is very good! Bed is so comfortable and good time to relax stay here.nice
Hotel staff is very kind.I want to come again.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing