“A best spot for handicraft and candle lovers ”
Review of Armatuer

Armatuer
Ranked #12 of 60 Shopping in Varanasi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Armatuer Design Studio salutes the ethos of the artists and the artisans as it brings to your city handcrafted products from across regions. Visit us at our studio for a quirky shopping experience.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I got my lanterns , earrings and some customized handicraft and candles. I just loved the products and packing. And studio Ambience is just so soothing ,it made me fall in love with the place and products.
A must visit place

"shop"
in 3 reviews
"india"

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I bought few kettles from #Armatuer and I am unable to amalgamate the right words to define my happiness.Each kettle is unique and looks amazing. Packing was done so beautifully.
Thanq so much once again!!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The place , creations are ethereal. They can't be described according to me. Apart from being beautiful, the pieces made by them has an intrinsic quality of being peaceful. Trust me , they are beautiful plus peaceful. The aroma of the place, aesthetics are something which shall give you a high and you shall go crazy with your bucks stuck in a monkey wrench of what to buy and what not to.

I wish I can buy their every single creation. Must visit place.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I love every single thing you made! I am always confused what to buy and what not, it's like I want to buy everything such beautiful your art is! Want to be a regular customer of yours❤️