“A best spot for handicraft and candle lovers ”
Review of Armatuer

Armatuer
Ranked #12 of 64 Shopping in Varanasi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At Armatuer we support artisans from across India and design and create products with the help of a team of women from villages around Varanasi , painters and carpenters. Our products are eco friendly, they help empower women and promote handmade. Categories: Contemporary and Traditional handicrafts, home decor, gifts, accessories & furniture.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I got my lanterns , earrings and some customized handicraft and candles. I just loved the products and packing. And studio Ambience is just so soothing ,it made me fall in love with the place and products.
A must visit place

in 6 reviews
"earrings"
"gifts"

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I bought few kettles from #Armatuer and I am unable to amalgamate the right words to define my happiness.Each kettle is unique and looks amazing. Packing was done so beautifully.
Thanq so much once again!!

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

The place , creations are ethereal. They can't be described according to me. Apart from being beautiful, the pieces made by them has an intrinsic quality of being peaceful. Trust me , they are beautiful plus peaceful. The aroma of the place, aesthetics are something which shall give you a high and you shall go crazy with your bucks stuck in a monkey wrench of what to buy and what not to.

I wish I can buy their every single creation. Must visit place.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I love every single thing you made! I am always confused what to buy and what not, it's like I want to buy everything such beautiful your art is! Want to be a regular customer of yours❤️