Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Booking.comUSD 41
eDreamsUSD 41
PricelineUSD 40
FindHotelUSD 32
Trip.comUSD 37
Hotels.com
All reviews lobby manager room size comfortable stay nice ambience main road warm hospitality hotel is located nice property room service tasty food f b rooftop restaurant mr taj banquet hygiene
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

I have stayed in this hotel with my hubby. Hotel is located on main road. Rooftop restaurant with live band was amazing. Tasty food. Friendly staff from reception to room dining overall my stay was great in this hotel me and my hubby was very happy with the services. Thank u team P L Palace.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2020

Everything was perfect.like:-
—) Starting from friendly staff
—) perfect location
—) tasty & hygiene food
—) great service
—)Great f&b outlets with amazing ambience & affordable prices
—)they have in house brewery (they actually serve some fresh beers)
Overall amazing place to stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2020

We enjoyed our stay in the hotel as this is top location near to the mall.
You get an excellent service and breakfast in this hotel and the rooms are very good.Special thanks to the Lobby manager Mr. Deepak, He was very helpful during our stay.
We will certainly come back because this hotel made our trip very comfortable.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Such a good property with nice location. I had a very good experience at PL palace Agra.Food is icing on cake because good variety of food with amazing service. Rooms are very neat and clean. I will recommend to all do stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RajatPandeyRaj
Reviewed 3 March 2020

I have stayed in this hotel last week in my friend marriage we all friends enjoyed allot during our stay, smily face at reception tasty food in party, fast service in banquet and restaurant as well,meet and clean hotel overall very good experience, Thank you so team P L Palace.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple