Lowest prices for your stay
USD 49
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Hotels.comUSD 49
Booking.comUSD 38
TravelocityUSD 49
All reviews mg road front office staff excellent hotel comfortable rooms services banquet hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2020

I have stayed in this hotel with my hubby. Hotel is located on main road. Rooftop restaurant with live band was amazing. Tasty food. Friendly staff from reception to room dining overall my stay was great in this hotel me and my hubby was very happy with the services. Thank u team P L Palace.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
The P L PALACE, Guest Services / Front Office at The PL Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Dear Valued Guest,

I take this opportunity on behalf of my entire team to thank you for taking out time and effort to review us on TripAdvisor.

Our pledge remains to be the best when it comes to serving with the top-notch services as per our hospitality standards. We pay attention to the most intricate details.

The team devote themselves for curating the most personalized experience contributing towards a lasting memory for our guests.

We hope we could satisfy you with your needs and looking forward to host you soon!

Reviewed 6 March 2020

Everything was perfect.like:-
—) Starting from friendly staff
—) perfect location
—) tasty & hygiene food
—) great service
—)Great f&b outlets with amazing ambience & affordable prices
—)they have in house brewery (they actually serve some fresh beers)
Overall amazing place to stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 4 March 2020

We enjoyed our stay in the hotel as this is top location near to the mall.
You get an excellent service and breakfast in this hotel and the rooms are very good.Special thanks to the Lobby manager Mr. Deepak, He was very helpful during our stay.
We will certainly come back because this hotel made our trip very comfortable.

Reviewed 3 March 2020

Such a good property with nice location. I had a very good experience at PL palace Agra.Food is icing on cake because good variety of food with amazing service. Rooms are very neat and clean. I will recommend to all do stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank RajatPandeyRaj

Reviewed 3 March 2020

I have stayed in this hotel last week in my friend marriage we all friends enjoyed allot during our stay, smily face at reception tasty food in party, fast service in banquet and restaurant as well,meet and clean hotel overall very good experience, Thank you so team P L Palace.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple