“Mr daniel shalev”
Review of Zostel Agra

Zostel Agra
Ranked #1 of 207 Speciality Lodging in Agra
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Had a great time great atmosphere.a lot of helpful tips from the hostel manager. There was a nice little cafe of the hostel as well. Is a bit far from centre but close to taj . i really recommend staying there. Very cheap.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Daniel_India_1981

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

A friend of mine stayed unlike most of the other travelers two nights in Agra and we enjoyed the zostel a lot. Our private room was spacious, there was a nice area right in front of it and I already miss the breakfast with the amazing honey banana porridge. The location was perfect in Agra and the staff helped us with whatever we needed or when the washing broke my favourite trousers for example. I will recommend it a 100% to all my friends. Loved it and will surely come back to this place.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Berry H
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

I came to Agra to see the Taj Mahal like most tourists. Unfortunately, I got sick in delhi and could not do much my first day in Agra. Seeing I was not doing too well, the manager of the zostel took me to the hospital where they got me back on my feet in a few hours. Thanks to him I got to see the Taj Mahal the next day! The zostel as itself is very nice and chill. The room was spacious and clean and the food which was available from the kitchen was delicious. Overall a great experience in Agra thanks to the kindness of staff members . Maxime, august 2017.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Maxime S
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Zostel Agra is incredibly chill and sends good vibes all over! The place has a nice cafe with the most amazing staff ! They are always there to help you and give you advices about the sightseeing in the city. They saved the life of our friend when he felt sick as well :D Must recommend to spend an amazing time in Agra!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank artmaistriaux
Reviewed 20 August 2017

This is a great hostel for those who want to go to taj mahal. The room has a/c, wifi, and restroom. The bed was really comfortable too. I arrived 2am but the staff allowed me to sleep at the common area. The map which they gave me was helpful too.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo