Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,083 results
All reviews heritage hotel heritage style puppet show beautiful room tuk tuk beautiful hotel taj mahal stayed for one night agra fort restaurant staff india chamber henna garland padlock furniture sitar
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

One of the best stay, I ever had. The rooms were great with Wonderful aesthetics. They have puppet show, on call bornfire, rooms with swimming pool view and garden and many more activities.I would definitely recommend to come here whenever you visit AGRA

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
The Grand Imperial, General Manager at The Grand Imperial, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2021

Dear Valuable Guest.

We would like to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay and review us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know about your great experience in our property. It is our constant efforts to offer attentive services to our guests.

The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back to The Grand Imperial, Agra to create another memorable experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 December 2020

I had the pleasure of staying in the Grand Imperial for Diwali 2020 and I could not have been happier. My room was absolutely gorgeous with a front and a back door - the back door leads to the beautiful pool area. The gardens are stunning. The staff super friendly and helpful under trying times. The food was basic, but homey and perfect and super tasty. I loved every second I was there and after suffering at the great monuments and their insane ticket policies, it was pure joy and delight to come back to the Grand Imperial. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Reviewed 30 November 2020

I visited the hotel last weekend. Location is difficult to fine on GSP. Had to ask few people and then reached the location. After entering the premise the first impression was not good, since the hotel did not match anything as they have shown in their pics. Entire hotel lawn was covered with marriage stage decoration due to which the look and feel of the hotel was all compromised and it looked nothing like it is in their websites.

At the time of checkin, Sahaya was very courteous and she helped in quick check in. The room was good and matches to what has been shown in the photos and it does give you that feel of a heritage property. The hotel does need restoration but considering the pandemic times I think they have been managing well since they have just started operating again.

Biggest disappointment was the food in this hotel. Their restaurant is closed for lunch & dinner so they offer room service with limited options. The food quality that we had ordered in the room did not match the rates that they have quoted for lunch or dinner.

Restaurant was opened in the morning for breakfast. It had a good royal feel and I realized then when working at their full capacity it would have looked more classier. For breakfast the options were limited but whatever was offered was good. I had travelled with a 4 year kid so he could eat that breakfast so full marks to breakfast given the limitations within which the hotel is operating.

Another disappointment was hot water timings. Probably this is the first time that I have visited a hotel wherein they have mentioned that hot water timings are only between 5-11 AM. In today's world when a basic 2-3 star hotel also offers 24 hours hot water supply it is hard to understand this policy for the hotel.

Probably if we would have visited the property in the regular times then the experience might have been different the benefit of which I have reflected in the ratings. But my current experience wasn't outstanding!!

Room tip: First floor rooms are good
Reviewed 30 November 2020

I come to this hotel for the first time
When a wedding is being held at this hotel, I first met the Unprofessional Front Office, then the Unprofessional Housekeeping, which is cleaning up in the middle of the function crowd with a dirty sweep, Phera Ceremony planned at pool side but we saw such a dirty pool. I Really Don't thing to Give Any Comments on Fooding Section. all Guys know My View After Reading my Reviews

If someone is planning an event in this hotel, then don't do it it's a Advice

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

The Grand Imperial ,Agra home to one of one of the Seven Wonders of the World: The Taj Mahal. Most people do not spend more than a night in Agra - and I spent 4 nights ,which allowed for visiting neighbouring towns Forts and exploring the city.This is a heritage property dating back to the early 20th century, every corner of the property is embedded with memories and echoes live history. The Grand Imperial offers lavish homely original heritage accommodation in the heart of Agra. The hotel features stunning British colonial architecture, an outdoor swimming pool, and a rooftop terrace offering views of the iconic Taj Mahal. The refined rooms feature rich décor, antique furnishings, high ceilings and colourful tapestries. Adorned with beautiful chandeliers, Shehenshah restaurant offers multi-cuisine, all-day dining and room service plus a complimentary breakfast. The Grand Imperial lies within two kilometres of Agra Fort and five kilometres from the Taj Mahal. Experience the finest faded luxury with a personal family touch in the city of Taj where you can stay in the only heritage hotel in Agra belonging to the British era offering the best hospitality with an array of comforts and services in a grand yet homely setting reflecting the rich , unique cultural heritage of this property and of Agra city. This is boutique accomodation, the complete opposite to a 5 star impersonal hotel chain .

Date of stay: December 2019