All reviews heritage hotel four poster bed colonial style swimming pool sitar player puppet show rooms are huge beautiful room upgraded to a suite the ground floor busy road an upgrade tuk tuk taj mahal reception area an oasis stayed for one night
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Only stayed one night as touring but we were made to feel very welcome by all the staff who went the extra mile. The staff noticed it was my 14 year old’s birthday, they all wished him happy birthday and provided a cake which was much appreciated. The pool was fabulous and loved the grass area where we sat and had drinks. I would recommend this as a place to stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
GrandImperial, General Manager at The Grand Imperial, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear Guest,

To begin with, I would like to apologize for the delayed response and thank you so much for having taken time to give us a detailed review of your stay with us.

I am so happy to know that you loved our pristine, spacious and well-appointed guest rooms and Hotel Facilities.

Your generous feedback have been a great source of inspiration to the entire Hotel Team who takes a lot of efforts in ensuring that our Guest are delighted during the stay. Our Team works hard to deliver the best of the best stay experience to our Guests.

Thank you for highlighting our team, their courtesy and genuine care. We deeply value your sentiments. It will be my pleasure to share your appreciation with the team- they greatly acknowledged and appreciated your kind feedback. I am sure your words of encouragement would go a long way in inspiring and motivating each of us to deliver Service Par excellence to all our discerning guests.

Thank you once for being at The Grand Imperial Agra and all of us look forward to welcoming you back, with excitement!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The manager and staff took charge of thing very nicely and everithing was perfect. Quick check inn after long trip was exactly what we needed. Great thanks to Ms. Sahaya.
She was very nice against us.
Greetings from snowy Estonia !

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Riho-Bruno B

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

This Hotel is a great expression of India culture. We have been staying there only for one night in state of two already booked nights. Desk offered us a fabulous Suite to be more confortable our mistake in the booking reservation. All the staff very professional, ready to help you for everything. Good the food and the swimming pool. The building is old colonial stile well done and in good maintenance. Price are equal. Really recommended.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The best part about this hotel is its accessibility to all tourist destinations in Agra ! You can easily get ola/ uber car for your travel.
We had booked deluxe room but then upgraded to a suite after paying some minimal amount. All rooms have bath tubs which is a plus point again .
Swimming pool is small but well maintained.
Would have loved to see more food options for vegetarians.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We slept there for sadly just one night, but staff and everything was perfect. I booked for a simple room and they give us a suite room, very big and elegant. The garden is very nice to sip some tea or do some yoga. You can enjoy the restaurant and the pool (the water is pretty cool hehe but its good for the body). Good quality and 100% recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled with family