Lowest prices for your stay
USD 61
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
USD 61
Free cancellation until 28/04/21
ZenHotels.com
USD 52
Hotels.comUSD 61
Booking.comUSD 61
eDreamsUSD 61
All reviews house keeping chocolate dosa marina garden floor supervisor housekeeping department banquet manager housekeeping service cooperative staff excellent room service excellent stay every staff member front office nice ambience warm hospitality great hospitality the hotel staff in room dining
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

Holiday Inn, Agra is a hotel with a difference because of the staff which gives prompt service with a smile and make you feel comfortable. Just to mention a few Renvic/ Abhay at reception or Tara Rishab at dinning room Sanket etc. Rest of the staff are also friendly.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Kapil Vig, General Manager at Holiday Inn Agra MG Road, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Dear Prash.

Greetings from Holiday Inn Agra !

Please accept our gratitude for your brief and kind feedback on this portal. It is of extreme satisfaction for me and my team to know that you were happy with our product and service delivery.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests have a satisfactory experience and we are happy to know that we could curate the same for you. Thanks for applauding our services and especially staff attitude, I have shared your feedback with our entire team including star performer Renik, Abhay, Tara, Rishabh and Sanket, this has inspired them further to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

It was certainly a pleasure for the team to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back in near future again.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

Covid-19 reinforced the fact that family is best source of motivation and security. The hotel is specifically doing things to cater to 'families'... Loved the way all care is being done in housekeeping, ambiance. Kids play area, terrace garden, pool side, gym, etc...Buffet Dinners and Breakfast handling is simply superb... lots of options... and kids friendly options without even charging them.... (Dinner Buffet is free for kids under 12 years if accompanied with parents)....Superb experience...

Room tip: Request for a higher floor room... Taj is visible (it is quite a distance though)...
Date of stay: February 2021

Dear Joydeep.

Greetings from Holiday Inn Agra !

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests have a satisfactory experience and we are happy to know that we could curate the same for you. Thanks for applauding our services, Covid related precautions and especially staff attitude, I have shared your feedback with our entire team, this has inspired them further to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I have been to Holiday Inn agra for attending a marriage . The way they treat their guests is remarkable . The staff is so polite and helpful.
I especially want to mention from staff Divyanshu and Akash , the way they were handling everything in a very coordinated and polite way is really appreciable . I am looking for more stays and visits to Holiday Inn agra.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Shubhada.

Greetings from Holiday Inn Agra !

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests have a satisfactory experience and we are happy to know that we could curate the same for you. Thanks for applauding our services and especially staff attitude, I have shared your feedback with our entire team including star performer Akash and Devyanshu, this has inspired them further to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

Reviewed 2 March 2021

There is gud and delicious food with lots of indian culture and English breakfast staff is really good and ajay from house keeping is providing gud room serive and cleaning. Security and fornt desk services are also great

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Inderjit,

Greetings from Holiday Inn Agra !

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests have a satisfactory experience and we are happy to know that we could curate the same for you. Thanks for applauding our services, Cleanliness and especially staff attitude, I have shared your feedback with our entire team including star performer Ajay, this has inspired them further to constantly strive for excellence and to make sure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories.

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I stayed in Holiday inn Agra for a family Function it was a pleasant stay house Keeping Restaurant everything was as best as one can expect from property Like Holiday INN BUT 1 Person on Front Office MR ABHAY was So So So Rude that was really un Expected and un Tolerated I am a frequent Traveler and visit Different Hotels in different cities with in India and Abroad too but I have never seen a person like him any where people complain about Amenities and services of hote but there is a man who will spoil the reputation of Hotel he (ABHAY) is not fit for This industry (Hospitality) really disappointed...I have explained the entire issue to Operation Head & Hope he should look into this and try to maintain standard Rest Every thing is as per any one expectation

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank Maheshkakar

Dear Mr. Kakar.

Greetings from Holiday Inn Agra !

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests have a satisfactory experience and we are happy to know that we could curate the same for you. Thanks for applauding our services at the same time your feedback related to staff attitude is also noted and it was in detail discussed with my operation team members, we have already taken appropriate action so as to ensure that our guests leave the hotel with fond memories only. Self will again like to thank you for drawing our attention toward your feedback. which allows us to serve you and other customers better.

I look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back again. Please feel free to reach me out if I can be of any assistance.