Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 22
Free cancellation until 17/04/21
USD 22
Free cancellation until 14/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
USD 20
Free cancellation until 14/04/21
Expedia.comUSD 22
PricelineUSD 22
FindHotelUSD 20
1,027 results
All reviews nice hotel swimming pool buffet dinner hotel staff rooms are spacious nice stay indian food mr chef hospitality sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2020

Excellent Hotel and food quality is good and reception area is fully sanitation and friendly staff, specialy thanks sunny to brief all facilities about the palace and room.
Room is well sanitaze n perfect room cleaning.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Krishan Mohan Tara, General Manager at Mansingh Palace, Agra, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

Greetings of the day!!!

We thank your for your wonderful feedback on Trip advisor, we appreciate your valuable time for the same. Such reviews help the team to keep on doing best for the wonderful guests satisfaction.

We do have hotels at Ajmer & Jaipur, should you plan your stay there, do let me know, I will be more then happy to assist you on the same.

Reviewed 20 December 2020

Nice Hotel, Nice Room, Nice Staff, Specially Mr.Sunny from Housekeeping staff and Mr. Kapil from front desk.

Nice ambience. Overall very happy with hotel staff.

Room was very sanitised higined is very talking care.

Well polished furniture.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 December 2020

Very beautiful room at mansingh.rooms are neat clean hygiene hotel.they are follow Covid precautions every where.they are regularly sanitizing our rooms. I feel smell when I entered the room...I called up housekeeping guys then came Mr. Sunny he brief me about his chemical n all. I happy to how brief he cleared my all questions. Good cheers
Sunny you are doing best keep healthy best wishes to you all.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 12 December 2020

I am travelling with my colleges with attend meetings. We staying room no 307,308. Room is nice. Entire team is excellent especially in room housekeeping staff Mr. Tyagi. I met with Mr sunny he is nice person and very courteous & helpful. Mansingh agra is best hospitality treatment now days.seen everywhere they follow covid precautions. Sanitizeing rooms n all.
Happy to stay mansingh
Thanks sunny best wishes to you for take care us.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 3 December 2020

I attend the gori shankar mishra hotel was well mantain hotel well mainten and food is also good and all staff is very good venue was awesome and food was very tasty and yummy hotel was saniteze all area and all follow covid 19 protocol all manager was active i met mr.sunny gaour he show me washroom area and i was suprised by busy schedlue and mentaine. And hygenic mr.sunny was very gud person and veruly coprative

Trip type: Travelled with family