“The best place to have Pizza & Pasta”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #56 of 291 Restaurants in Agra
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Yesterday I visited this place to celebrate my wife's birthday. We enjoyed almost each & every thing we ordered. They wished my wife happy birthday in a very enthusiastic manner.

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

Yeah...the taste was good super delicious.
Good for family as well as friends outings..
Serves variety of pizza along with other great stuff too.
Located centrally...
Very good...

Reviewed 21 June 2016

we don't wanted to wait spend long time in restaurant, and also wanted to change taste bud for a while.
so while on our way to hotel, I ordered Pizza, and ask them to deliver at Hotel.
Here they also provide range of beers.

Taste is standard everywhere, so noting to talk about pizza. but I really like the guy who welcomed and greeted me at door. He really had a cute smile :D. and warm gesture.
it didn't seem fake smile though. :)

Reviewed 20 June 2016

An old horse and still running :)
It's not about the pizza anymore when you visit a pizza hut!
It's almost the same delicious pizza almost everywhere.
So, what's different here?
Agra's pizza hut offers you the same authentic pizzas/garlic breads/pastas/salads along with a very friendly staff quick service and it serves beer as well for the alcohol lovers :)
Nice ambiance to add on along with the good food.

1  Thank Karam Vir S
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I am eat pizza in worldwide but Agra pizza hut taste is very nice and staff service well manners and staff very courteous person especially karan Chauhan very polite person.