Kind of in a desolate street corner but only a block from the big mall with McDonalds and western fast food joints close by if you break down and just need a burger.
- Rooms were very clean, modern
- outlets fit American plugs, charged iPad fine
- good wifi connection in room, was able to book a train ticket and hotel for next leg of trip
- really good restaurant downstairs with lots if breakfast options (the baked beans in tomato base and potatoes stood out). The waiters were very much on their toes and there was a good plasma HDTV to watch while eating, decor was very nice
- really cool looking rooftop restaurant. I didn't get to enjoy it cuz there was a private party, but it looked pretty cool and had good music playing
- overall felt like i was staying in a western place
- not off the main street so you have to walk a block or two, which can be good if you want peace or bad if you're walking back at night
- many places boast a view of the taj mahal from the rooftop, but realized that it will still be a few kilometers away and only the top is visible, so unless you have an amazing 200mm telescopic lens, don't count on taking cool moonlight shots (what I was hoping to do)
- this is probably fair to save electricity, but you can't leave anything in the room to charge. Once you take the key out of the switch to leave, all the power turns off in the room
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Crystal Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Crystal Agra