All reviewschaihome away from homewithin walking distancetop floorhot waterhome staycerealpropertydriverindiasleephospitalitytajwifi
Reviewed 6 April 2018

A very good property in city center.A walkable distance from Taj Mahal tomb.Spacious rooms,convenient breakfast.Clean and hygeinic.Owner immediately accepted my suggestion to control mosquitoes concern and took all steps to offer me comfort.A great value for money.

Room Tip: Preferably first floor rooms are good to stay.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We loved the place. A great location and very helpful hosts. The location was within walking distance of restaurants, food, and a cab ride to the Taj Mahal. There was nice common area, and a pleasant roof deck.

Room Tip: You can dry laundry on the balcony.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

To be honest, I was sceptical when I booked my accommodation in Agra. In the city of the Taj Mahal there will be so many tourst traps since everyone just stays one night. Or at least that's what I thought, which is why I was surprised to find this treasure. When I arrived at night I immediately felt welcomed, which was confirmed when they drove me to Domino's because every other restaurant closed 10 minutes later. The room + the bathroom was big and clean, the bed was the best I had in my 5 months here in India, and the whole house felt more like being invited to a friend's home. The breakfast was also delicious, they even cook you egg's to your liking, they help you with your train/bus ticket, give advice on where to go when in the city, and no matter what is the problem they are 24/7 open for help. I know for sure where I will go the next time I'm back in Agra :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2018

I have to be honest and say that i was not expecting this place to be so beautiful. After experiencing challenging moments in other accomodation around India i was ready to deal with the same standard. Here comes the surprise, Safarnama left me speachless and pleased. My cherry on top for 3 beautiful days visiting Agra. Room was huge, queen bed comfortable and massive, spacious and nice walking shower. Common spaces quite nice organized and cute decoration. The garden was something outstanding and we loved sitting there in the evening with relaxing atmosphere. Credit goes to owner Ashish and the other guys working there. Food was also quite good, i am italian with high standard level of cousine and they nailed it. Definitely recommended! Thank you Safarnama!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

A great place to stay at and the hospitality offered by the staff is just mind blowing.
Loved the place And its ambience.
A good hideout for those travelling with their families and friends.
I'm glad I visited this placed and got an amazing stay experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family