We were 2 family there in Dec-2017. Lovely place to stay there.. Beautiful location, Calm and clean. Facility was very good and property maintained very well. I recommended to stay there. Value for money for sure. Host (Rehmanbhai) was very help full and very good person to deal with.
Highly recommended to all. This is in a scenic beauty and relaxed stay with family and kids. Especially the host is very very supportive and cooperative.
I went with my cousins, 6 of us in total, had the complete place to ourselves. We had so much fun there with amazing view while having breakfast. Quite part of ooty, away from the city. Really clean and neat. Bathrooms are clean too. The host was friendly and helped us with directions to the place as well, Google maps is not the right choice for finding this place.
Next time we come to ooty we will definitely be staying here.
We were a group of 15 friends who visited TeeStay in July 2017. Overall, this was one of the best experiences of our life, and the accommodation had a big part to play in it. Summary is below.
1. The location: Around 8 KM out of Ooty, away from the bustle and in the Good Shepherd Knowledge Village area/ Palada village. Ideal distance for being amidst nature without being too far from the town amenities.
2. The neighbourhood: Though it took a while to locate the internal location, it was perfect in terms of seclusion. There are a couple of villas (unoccupied when we went) and vast fields around, with a wonderful view of the hills all around.
3. The property: Very clean, well-maintained, spacious and well-ventilated, with each bedroom quite large - easily accommodating upto 3 people.
4. The service: Faizal and team on the ground were extremely helpful, both before and after the trip. Very responsive, accommodative to requests and clear as to what can be done/cannot be done.
5. The food: the food prepared in-house was excellent, and very economical.
6. Overall: extremely economical prices meant that the value-for-money for the total package was exceptional.
1. No WiFi: this was a bit of a dampener, especially for group activities.
2. Kitchen amenities - there was a bit of a shortage in terms of plates and cutlery, and a bit of a delay in terms of replenishing it.
3. Blankets: we had a shortage of the thick blankets, which was required as the weather was quite chilly.
Overall though, the cons were minor compared the extensive value that the property provided. Overall, a definite recommend for people, especially those traveling as a group.
Gracious, helpful host, wonderful location, a bit away from town, need own transport, food needs to be organized.