“Service and food was nice”

Myra by Ramada Udaipur Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 806 Restaurants in Udaipur
Price range: USD 11 - USD 22
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Italian, Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Description: Myra is a multicuisine all day dining restaurant and is one of the outlets of Ramada Udaipur Resort & Spa
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had food in Myra it was so tasty I had rajistani food dal bati churma and gatta curry it was tasty ..
And staff was very nice Sonam was nice and restaurant manager and all the staff

Ramada-Udaipur, General Manager at Myra by Ramada Udaipur Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Mr.Patel,

Thank you for your positive review of Myra restaurant at Ramada Udaipur.

We are humbled and at the same time, delighted that we could make your dining experience memorable. We thank you for recommending us and look forward to serving you again on your next visit to the Myra.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to thanks to all the staff of myra restaurent
It was very nice experienced of mine..i enjoyed with my all the friends..
When we called for the reservation one person who recieved my call and took my booking very nocely and informed me about each and everything ..
Specially about the vanue..
Then we reached there all the staff greet very nicely .
And they arranged my setup at the taracce from there we can see the view of mansoon palace..
Then we had the cake which was complementry..
Then we had buffet it was awasome but i like chilli chicken that day no chilli chicken in the menu but they specially gave me chilli chicken..food was tooo yummiee..
Server served us very nicely..
I specially want to mention few names like dheeraj dev sonam sandhya ..
I will celebrate my all the parties at the myra only,,☺

Ramada-Udaipur, General Manager at Myra by Ramada Udaipur Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Mr.Aarav,

Namaskar!

We are delighted to learn that you had a great time with us and were impressed with our property, service areas as well as the overall ambience of the Restaurant. Our associates are our biggest assets and we are glad that they could meet your desired expectations by way of their warm, hospitable and amicable behaviour. They are empowered to provide intuitive and personalized services to our patrons and we are happy to learn that they could take care of all your requirements with utmost courtesy and professionalism.

The team will have a big smile when they see your feedback! We really look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Relished each moment of our stay.The exemplary service at Myra ,cordial staff esp.Dhiraj and Sonam.Look forward to visit once again.

Dear GUest,

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I was very happy because ramada was very nice property food was awasome
Taste was good
Staff like Sonam chef Jitendra Dheeraj everyone was nice
Staff was well trained
View was nice
Awasome stay for me

Dear Mr.Vishal,

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant based on Tripadvisor reviews and I must say this was the worst restaurant we visited. Honestly, I have really hard time believing that all the excellent reviews were written by objective guests and not “bought”. The staff of the restaurant are for sure nice people but they are really bad waiters, they need to get a proper training. They do not know the wines, which glasses to use for which wine. The “European” dishes are disaster, totallt no taste. The pizza - they put ketchup on the pizza instead of tomatoes in a country where tomatoes are great. I would not mention these things in a normal restaurant but this is expensive restaurant, so everything should work really well. I must mention that based on our dissappointment they did not charge us for some dishes, which is nice, but would be better to improve.

1  Thank Barcatko
Ramada-Udaipur, General Manager at Myra by Ramada Udaipur Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor!

While almost all guests dining at Myra take back fond memories, we have made a note of your valuable feedback which has been shared with the culinary team to explore improvements.

We do regret that we fell short of your expectations and hope you shall return soon for an enhanced experience.

Warm regards,