“Excellent stay in Sajjan Villa”

Hotel The Sajjan Villa
Ranked #26 of 255 Udaipur B&B and Inns
Pune, India
“Excellent stay in Sajjan Villa”
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Family of six members visited Udaipur on 24th and 25th December 2011. I had prior booking of three double bed rooms in the hotel Sajjan Villa. I had booked the hotel just after searching in internet. After staying in the hotel I felt it was a wonderful decision to book Sajjan Villa. It was simply wonderful. The stay was very much comfortable and enjoyable. The rooftop view was marvelous both in night and daytime. The location was amazing at least for a tourist, as the major tourist spots Jagdish temple, City palace and Pichola lake is at a walkable distance (within 50 meters away). Moreover the owner of the hotel Sh. Narendra Soni is a thorough gentleman. He never allowed us to feel that we are staying in a hotel rather we felt as if we are staying in our own house. He himself is very much educated and a great artist. I wish I can visit again to experience the hospitality.

Room Tip: Above second floor is wonderful.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I have never ever seen before this kind of hotel at India..

fortunately we found out this hotel and visited here two times during my INDIA Journey

go there and find out perfect facilities

comments by LIM

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank LIM0117
Guwahati, India
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Truly this experience of mine to stay at a hotel away from home was like home away from home.We had a very nice experience there at hotel sajjanvilla especially the location,staff behaviour,and the vicinity of the hotel.It was within the budget and our thanks to the owner Mr Narendra Sony jee who is a talented artist and a very good human being.Nicely located and with a very good roof top view of Udaipur especially at night.We would definately like to visit Udaipur again and stay at the Sajjan villa.Keep it up our good wishes are with you.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Ghaziabad
Reviewed 21 November 2011

During my stay from 11/11/11 to 13/11/11 with my family at Udaipur,I found this place very clean & centrally located within our budget,Near Jagdish Temple,City Palace,Lake Picchola.The Owner Mr.Narendra Soni was cooperative & arranged our trips to Nathdwara,Kumbhalgarh Fort & Ranakpur Temple.
We enjoyed our stay & will surely like to visit again.
AKM

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Mumbai
Reviewed 12 November 2011

I had terrible stay at this place, I had booked AC rooms and on arrival the person told me that He can arrange non ac rooms for me at the same price!!!!! They were not giving service for anything. I had to ask for everything and even after that they were denying for service..... and rudely Mr Narendra replied to one of my sentence that you can check out if you want. This kind of rude behaviour I have not seen from any one till now. I have been travelling for more than 10 years now but this is my worst experience till date

Room Tip: Do not go there
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with family