“Dinner at Legends during our stay”

Legends Bar and Grill
Ranked #8 of 28 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 July 2017

We ate here recently on our trip. Unfortunately we happened to arrive at the same time as about 6 other tables so our service was super slow as they were slammed. But the food was good, reasonably priced and really nice servers and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We have lived in Angel Fire since 1998. We have visited Legends on many occassions apparently it has fallen in a big way. First out was the green chile queso with a small bowl of cold multi colored chips. No green chili was spotted or tasted in the watery small bowl of Velvetta. The no flavor hamburger was bad enough, but it was complimented with matching burnt buns and so was the flavorless Buffalo chicken burger. They even managed to screw up chicken fingers. They ranged from 1-1/2" to 3", most were 1-1/2" and were told they were large. We commented on this and were told by one of the staff "oh I think they are just about out". On top of it all we waited 45 minutes for this CRAP. Needless to say we will not return or recommend this once decent restaurant. The wait staff however was friendly and accommodating. Pass on this place!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I ordered drinks and appetizers, waiting for my husband to join me. Food was delicious -barbecued wings and crisp veggies with ranch and blue cheese dip. We talked and then watched football. A fun night for our first night in Angel Fire!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

My son-in-law needed a break after his ski lesson and night time skiing. Things are normally expensive at a resort, but I was surprised to see that their Burger was only $13. He enjoyed it. They only draw back is that they do not open until 4PM which is generally after the slopes close. It would be great if more items were offered in this price range. For a family of 6, food can become pricey. Nacho's are also great and a resonable price. But keep this in mind, it has everything on them but the kitchen sink so to speak. So if you are not a huge hot pepper fan, tell them to leave them off.

1  Thank Donna C
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

This is an easy access supper at the Lodge after a day at the slopes. The food is excellent, the kitchen is a little slow. I had the Greek Salad and Margarita Pizza off the appetizer menu. They both were an excellent size and tasty. Some say it is a bit expensive, I say it is how you order. If you order the mains they are a bit more pricey. I had more than enough food and spent $20.
The kitchen is not the fastest. I say remember you are on vacation and enjoy the evening. The staff is very friendly

Been to Legends Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!