“Excellent food, good service ”

Zebs Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #7 of 27 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Traveling they Angel Fire and stopped for lunch. Place was decently busy but I can tell it'd be packed if it wasn't off season for the town. I was seated quickly, food came out fast and it was very good. No complaints here at all, I recommend stopping here.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Totally surprised at the reviews. We were greeted even before entering the restaurant. We were told we could sit anywhere but due to the bright sunlight our waitress suggested another table which we could still see the view outside. Our waitress was very friendly and gave us suggestions of what to eat. We found our food to be very good and the prices reasonable. The restaurant was clean including the bathrooms. Couldn't ask for better service. We will be back in a few months and will return to eat here again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

No frills, but good food and good portions. The wait staff was attentive and helpful. One of " Zeb's Favorites" is a " Texas sized Chicken Fried steak" Come hungry or you will have enough for a midnight snack.. The BBQ platter was a good selection, although the brisket was a little dry. Nice sides. The salad bar was kind of limited. Try the spicy fries. We would go back.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We were traveling from a Durango , CO to Pampa, TX and wanted some different scenery than I-40 and stopped in for lunch around 1:15. Needless to say after sitting at a table for 15 minutes we got up and left. We were never greeted, waited on , or even acknowledged. If food and drink was free would not go back!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

It was our first time trying Zebs and we loved it! Wonderful bartendress, cool bar area with separate pool table area, and even a separate dining room area.

I had the yummy Chicken Fried Steak dinner smothered in white gravy and chose the Spicy Fries as my side (outstanding). It came with a very good hot wheat roll and the vegetable of the day was green beans, which were some of the best I’ve ever had.

Planning on going back tomorrow evening!

Been to Zebs Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!