“Busy but good”

Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Price range: USD 8 - USD 36
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Upstairs in the Angel Fire Resort Country Club. Featuring indoor and outdoor seating (weather permitting), private dining rooms for small groups and an 1,800 bottle private wine room. Menu selections including steaks and a variety of seafood and fresh salads to complement the gourmet appetizers. Children's menu also available. Serving the full array of beer, mixed drinks and fine wines. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I dined at Elements Lounge this evening. Since Legends at the Lodge was still being remodeled, it was crowded. A new server DJanel waited on us under the tutlegage of Heather. Ms. Janel was pleasant and always smiling as she hurried among the other customers. Great teamwork among staff to accommodate all. My fish and chips were tasty; my wife's Ruben sandwich was ample and we took half home for lunch.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and I dined at the Lounge in a table overlooking the golf course with the mountains in the background. Heather Pritchard served us with her usual efficiency and grace. She is one of many great servers at Elements. We understand that management changes have occurred; however the wait staff and Chef Kevin remain who are keys to continued great service and food. Our entrees were great and we look forward to returning.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I really enjoy eating here, inside or out. you sort of hang out over the beautiful golf course with views to the mountain. The food is very good ...I've eaten here a lot of times. The burgers and fries are yummy. the atmosphere and service is upscale and cheerful.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Has a stuffy country club atmosphere and average service. Apparently members get catered to, guests no so much. Food was good and not, on the same plate! Don't plan to return.

1  Thank RWH204
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

My daughter's destination wedding ended with a fantastic meal in a reserved room in the country club restaurant. The room came at no additional cost, and we had our own servers. Both the service and food was excellent!