“Food is good - People are Fabulous!”
Review of Sunset Grille

Sunset Grille
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Description: Sunset Grille is a family owned and operated restaurant conveniently located next to the Chili Express(main ski lift). Sunset Grille has a full bar and a kid-friendly environment. We serve a variety of soups, salads, sandwiches, and other traditional American dishes. We are open for lunch and dinner everyday from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Reviewed 10 November 2017

Needed some quick eats during a mountain bike race we were there to watch our son & his FLC Team. Let the waitress know this and we had food under 10 minutes - hot burger, big salads and great sweet potatoe fries! They even let me preorder a hot roast beef sandwich to pick up 3 hours later when they were closing so my son had a good hot meal on his long ride back to college. See you guys next year!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Great dinner....I had fish tacos, which were the best I'd ever eaten! I'm salivating just remembering. Wonderful margaritas...and I'm Picky.Excellent value for the money. Everything I tasted was just yummy. Can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Normally one would not expect to find a"down home cooking like momma made" cafe at the foot of a ski lift. However that was our experience at Sunset Cafe. We both had the chicken pot pie. What a treat. Service was friendly and prices reasonable. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Great Food, we all had sandwiches and we were ALL PLEASED with our choices!
Large servings at very reasonable prices! All in a very nice setting
We will be definitely stop by the next time we are in the area.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Low key in the off season. Friendly and fast service. I enjoyed my posole and coconut shrimp. Spouse liked his brisket sandwich but was not impressed with the margarita.

Been to Sunset Grille? Share your experiences!