“Great place”

Enchanted Circle Brewing
Ranked #5 of 28 Restaurants in Angel Fire
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

The beer was grrrreat! Met the owner who really was a brewmaster/innkeeper extraordinaire. My girl got the robs but the waiter recommended the chicken pot pie which was delectable.

1  Thank Bill M

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We found this place after leaving a competitor for not being served. We are so glad we did! I had the fish tacos and they were super fresh and filling(order has 3 and could only eat 2) my wife had the fresh garden salad with grilled chicken. Her salad was HUGE and super good!! We also had 2 of the different pubs they brew on site and was pleasantly impressed!

1  Thank jermhall
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Recommended by our hosts at Monte Verde RV Park. We were not disappointed. The Bison Burger was terrific. I had the Porter. MY wife had the Peach Hefeweizen. Both were superb.We would go back.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We stumbled on to this place while traveling the enchanted circle.

We had our 2 dogs & were allowed to sit in their outside tables. The young lady working there was outstanding & working with us.

Good burger & great amber.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

I hear the burgers are good but tried their chicken wrap,daily special....just ok. Beer was very good and waitress was nice. eating outside was preferable to the gloomy bar interior on a sunny day, I thought.

Been to Enchanted Circle Brewing? Share your experiences!