Yes it is very expensive. I was fortunate to get an excellent deal. Was it worth it ??????
Most definitely :)))))
Would i stay their again.... Yessssssss
I thought long and hard about coming through to this hotel. It really is an experience like no other i have ever had. From the moment you arrive, to your departure you really feel like the resident maharaja. Flower petal welcoming, servants to assist with everything, luxury bubble baths every evening, welcoming drinks and superb towel service at the pool. Eating on the palace balcony and admiring the fabulous gardens and peacocks. Silver dinner service. I can go on and on.
Spoil yourself you will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the largest royal residences in the world, the golden-yellow sandstone Umaid Bhawan Palace is a monument to Jodhpur’s gallantry and romance. Guests get a taste of what it was like to live like kings. From rooms once occupied by the Maharaja. From regal pastimes like polo or croquet. From magnificent views of the palace gardens and the spectacular Mehrangarh Fort. From unique themed dinners that flaunt all the pomp-and-splendour of the desert kingdom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, DerbySoftTaj, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur Hotel Jodhpur
- Jodhpur Umaid Bhawan Palace