“Baari restaurant”

Baari-Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #5 of 440 Restaurants in Jodhpur
Price range: USD 2 - USD 6
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The best place to chill, hangout play indoor games like carrom,chess and etc
If u r a music lover u can show to anyone there.
Very comfortable and open area with nice decorations and big wall paintings.
Thank you so much Mr. Neeraj to make everything comfortable.✨✨✨✨✨

1  Thank AshutoshM313

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Best place to chill and the food is also very tasty❤ you can spend all day there and trust me you'll have the best memories

1  Thank Desidora
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I was staying at a nearby hostel and went every morning for breakfast.
Nice welcome from Neeraj every time. I particularly liked the muesli and fruits.

1  Thank Sir_Walker
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve had diner here a couple of times during my visit to Jodhpur. The food is excellent and Neeraj is a great host! I would definitely recommend going here.

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

I went to the restaurant a few times, during different times of the day, during my stay in Jodhpur. It is conveniently located in the same building as the hostel I was staying at. The laal maas is delicious and well spiced, with good quality western breakfast and nice atmosphere for dinner. The staff is friendly and attentive. Harish, in particular, really went out of his way to accomodate my requests, e.g. going out to get the ingredient that they ran out immediately because I insisted on my order, and speeding up an order to accommodate my travel times. I appreciate that so much. Seriously, thank you guys for the wonderful experience I have had here.