All reviews tofu one night thar desert the owner rooftop restaurant beautiful hostel train station hot water amazing experience helpful guy delicious food chai very comfortable stay great room cheap price nice view three nights
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I don't have word to describe how amazing our experience at Tofu hotel.
We stay there for a night and one night in Desert. We did Camel and Jeep safari.
We spend good times with my family.
Toffi is good person who always ready to help.
WiFi is great.
I LIKE to stay again there.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Faizan C
hola786, Owner at Tofu Hotel & Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Faizan

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife stay for few days in JAISALMER......and we did Desert safari with Hostel. It was one of the best experience in our travelling.
Room attached bathroom with hot water and wifi.
Nice view from roof-top Restaurant.
We love our stay at Tofu.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mo A

Dear Mo

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I come Jaisalmer with my Family.and we stay in Tofu Hotel it is perfect for families. Very clean room with view......
WiFi work well staff is friendly and roof top restaurant serve delicious food with city&fort view...
We did overnight camel safari it is worth.
We will back again....

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank anilk3656

Dear Anil,
Thank you very much for your Review and stay in our hotel. We are happy that you like our Hotel and safari.
Hope see you again.
Toffi

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stay two night's in this hostel...... HOSTEL is great for Backpacker's travellers. Room is clean Wi-Fi is very good speed...... I did one night camel safari it was amazing experience in Thar Desert.
I will recommend

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank manish j

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I arrive in Jaisalmer early morning and I serch hostel so i found Tofu hotel & safari...
Staff is very helpful and funny. I stay twi nights and one night safari. That was amazing time in JAISALMER.
Toffi owner is very knowledgeable and good person.
Hope if i come again I will stay Tofu safari.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Sajad ali A

Thank you so much for the opportunity to have you as our guest at the our hostel. I am really excited to hear that your stay went great with us. It is always great to hear when our guests have a fabulous time at the hostel. The staff really appreciate from this positive feedback and nice comments. Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hostel. Thanks