Gorbandh Palace(Jaisalmer)
USD 44
Mystic Jaisalmer Hotel(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
USD 24
USD 17
Agoda.com
Hotel Rang Mahal(Jaisalmer)
USD 75
USD 58
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 71/night.

USD 103
USD 77
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 91/night.

Hotel Golden Haveli(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
USD 36
USD 30
Agoda.com
Fort Rajwada(Jaisalmer)
USD 99
USD 62
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Pleasant Haveli(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
USD 22
USD 20
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 26/night.

Helsinki House(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
USD 27
USD 22
Suryagarh(Jaisalmer)
USD 135
USD 123
Hotel Shahi Palace(Jaisalmer)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
All reviewstofuone nightthar desertthe ownerrooftop restaurantfree pick up facilityfamily guesthousehot watergreat view of citydesert stylebeautiful hostelbig sizeamazing experienceexcellent accommodationtrain stationgreat wifiamazing sunset
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I don't have word to describe how amazing our experience at Tofu hotel.
We stay there for a night and one night in Desert. We did Camel and Jeep safari.
We spend good times with my family.
Toffi is good person who always ready to help.
WiFi is great.
I LIKE to stay again there.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Faizan C
hola786, Owner at Tofu Hotel & Safari, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Faizan

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife stay for few days in JAISALMER......and we did Desert safari with Hostel. It was one of the best experience in our travelling.
Room attached bathroom with hot water and wifi.
Nice view from roof-top Restaurant.
We love our stay at Tofu.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mo A

Dear Mo

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I come Jaisalmer with my Family.and we stay in Tofu Hotel it is perfect for families. Very clean room with view......
WiFi work well staff is friendly and roof top restaurant serve delicious food with city&fort view...
We did overnight camel safari it is worth.
We will back again....

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank anil k

Dear Anil,
Thank you very much for your Review and stay in our hotel. We are happy that you like our Hotel and safari.
Hope see you again.
Toffi

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I stay two night's in this hostel...... HOSTEL is great for Backpacker's travellers. Room is clean Wi-Fi is very good speed...... I did one night camel safari it was amazing experience in Thar Desert.
I will recommend

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank manish j

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I arrive in Jaisalmer early morning and I serch hostel so i found Tofu hotel & safari...
Staff is very helpful and funny. I stay twi nights and one night safari. That was amazing time in JAISALMER.
Toffi owner is very knowledgeable and good person.
Hope if i come again I will stay Tofu safari.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Sajad ali A

Thank you so much for the opportunity to have you as our guest at the our hostel. I am really excited to hear that your stay went great with us. It is always great to hear when our guests have a fabulous time at the hostel. The staff really appreciate from this positive feedback and nice comments. Looking forward to welcoming you again in our hostel. Thanks