Priceline
Go to your Happy Price
Lisa G
Enjoy great Indian hospitality
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 31 Aug 2019
If you want to enjoy great Indian hospitality, this is the place to be.

Thanks to the stuff, especially Raghu, I am leaving this place calm and with a smile on my face, after I arrived in Jaisalmer feeling rushed and stressed. They fulfill every wish and whim you have, take care of you and make you feel welcome and home. It has been an absolute pleasure staying here.

Thank you, my friends.
    AU$131
2.7 km from 1st Gate Home- Fusion
Pool
View more hotels in Jaisalmer
All reviews italian food rooftop restaurant jaisalmer fort boutique hotel the owner small things restaurant serves great view the entire staff fort view great hospitality wonderful experience comfortable stay memorable stay pets ambience desert
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2019

Small design boutique hotel, charming and familiar atmosphere. Accomodating and attentive staff. Good restaurant with both Indian and Italian food, the view of the fort from there is spectacular. Would definitely recommend when in Jaisalmer.

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed 28 August 2019

It was a great stay in first gate with best view of the fort from my terrace...

All of the staff is so accommodating and helpful especially Raghu my special thanks for the room and the recommendations about Jaiselmer for him... everybody is caring and smiling which makes it feel like home away from home...

The restaurant is on the rooftop..indian and Italian food specially pizza.. nice view as well. Keep it up and see you soon! Beautiful place and unbeatable location and services..

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2019

Excellent reception and best Hospitality
Raghu Da and Raj were exceptional,in all terms most importantly they know the value of Customers and they treat them as own family members. Believe me friends it is "Home"feeling. We visited with my infant, as even they took extremely care of her and shared lots of love.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights in this great place, with such a lovely welcome, all attentions made to us and our pace, great services in the hotel like the pool and gym. We highly recommend this place for a stay, very close to the old city also.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2019

My partner and I stayed for two nights in the Executive Suite, the sitting room of which has a picture perfect view of the fort. We got in late the first night due to train issues, but they had a car waiting for us. When we got to the hotel, the kitchen had just closed, but they were nice enough to prepare me a dish while my partner went to bed.

My partner woke up sick the next day, and still wasn't much better the day after, when we were supposed to check out. We had tickets for an overnight train after midnight, but the hotel let us just camp out in one of the many common areas with day beds so that my partner could nap and continue to rest. The wifi was great everywhere on premise, too, so when he woke up, he could go on the internet.

When I got back from walking around the city at night, the staff offered to let us sleep in a bed in spare room (not a guest room) until our train was supposed to arrive, which was so thoughtful of them! They even made sure to wake us up in time for our train, and of course had the car ready to take us to the station.

All that, at an incredibly reasonable price, a fraction of what other hotels were.

The only thing that some people might mind, but we did not, was that even the suite did not have a television. To be honest, I'm not sure we would have even noticed if my partner hadn't gotten sick because we both would have been out, enjoying Jaisalmer.

Room tip: Sitting room of Executive Suite has a picture perfect view of the Fort
Date of stay: February 2019