“One of the very few dog friendly place to stay !”
Review of Marudyan Resort

Marudyan Resort
Ranked #19 of 37 Hotels in Bikaner
Reviewed 28 October 2014

One of the main reason to choose this place was that we could take our 4 months old dog with us. There was no problem to leave the dog with the staff while we went out the explore Bikaner city. Food was very good but rooms could be a little better ( though the rooms were very clean with big bathrooms). Owner lives at the hotel and is very friendly and helpfull. We always got some good tips from him to travel around.

Room Tip: Rooms near the pool may get a bit noisy once the pool is active otherwise these are better rooms tha...
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 October 2014 via mobile

Myself and my husband we booked two rooms. We saw in trip advisor and liked everything of the hotel imcluding the owner who runs it. He has three beautiful dogs and i also have a pet dog( roxy) with me and myself also im a dog lover.
We reached in the hotel late night( byroad journey from mathura to bikaner). On reaching there we were greeted by him and his lovely pets. All rhese was fine upto this.... My roxy( cocker spenial) became very violent after seeing three dogs outside the car and even his pets were also barking after seeing him.
Dogs are never friendly with fellow dogs if they are not bought up together from puppy..... So the owner insisted me to being my pet outside and he told me nothing will happen. But when he saw that the doggies are not feiendly with each orher, he could have kept his three pets in a seperate place and let us go inside the room. I insisted him but he refused. At this point we had no other option but to leave this hotel.
We had order for dinner before reaching so my husband paid for it but owner didnt even bother to give the food. Simply he accepted the amount. I realised it later.
So very late in the night, we had to search for a new hotel in an in an unknown place. But thank to our luck we discovered a home like hotel in bikaner and stayed there for 6 days.
Myself and my husband we travel frequently with roxy and stayed in many places where the owner had pet dogs but they never made the pets to come near each other.

Stayed: October 2014
6  Thank Payal S
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We visited Bikaner in December end - the fact that I am writing this review even after six months should tell you how much I liked this place. This is an independent resort, run by Mr. Karan Singh Rathore and family. The place is just outside the congested Bikaner city and with its green lawns and many trees definitely lives up to its name! The dogs are wonderful and my five year old daughter loved them! The huts are quite nice and there's also a swimming pool (not in use in winter when we were there). However, what makes this place that much special is the hospitality by Karan - who in the three days we spent there has become a friend! He also organized a camel caravan safari and camping out in the desert where the tent was actually in the camel cart. This is a unique experience and you should not miss this. Waiting to go back to Bikaner - hopefully soon!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank P_Chatterjee
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Great resort with greater hosts and even more greater 4 legged 4 doggies. It was an amazing 2 nights stay,hosts were very friendly n they go all out to ensure u have a wonderful time. Thanks for driving us to the camel research farm. Ambience of the whole resort truly compliments the stay at the desert...keep it up...excellent,
Ravinder,
Malaysia

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Welcoming hosts, manicured lawns, good food but away from the main city (if that is a concern for some), basic rooms, no television/internet and little to do by way of activities in the resort itself. The well informed, naturalist host Mr Karan can arrange some great outdoor activities though. I won't mind going back should an opportunity arise.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
2  Thank Deepak M