All reviewsfortune klassikswimming poolvalue for moneyfortune groupnice servicenice poolbus stand and railway stationgreat hospitalityhotel roomtaking carecomfortable stayfront office staffrecommend this hotelhealth clubcoffee shopbreakfast spreadbusiness meeting
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Earlier thehotel was Fortune Klassik and now recently its Regenta . The location is excellent as it very near to the bus stand , railway station and GT road and that means its very convenient to move around.
The rooms are nice and comfortable.
Break fast is well spread.
Good swimming pool and an old gym ( but well maintained ).
The bar gives an excellent view but is highly over priced and with limited brands.

Room Tip: Rooms on 8th floor are slightly better and offers a good roadside view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2018

This hotel is a very clean of good standards and décor and quiet rooms without traffic noise. Staff are very helpful. Extensive breakfast choices and quality food freshly cooked and are accommodating for specials. Seemed business class people tend to stay here more. Costs can soon mount up if ordering room service. Convenience of Uber taxis is fantastic so make sure you have the app. It is best to shop in Reliance Fresh for groceries store for odd water bottle supplies if staying for long as charges are high if supplied by the hotel if you're worried about costs. There was no option for foreign money cash exchanges so think about how you will settle your bills. Swimming pool was non functional so check beforehand if that's what you want. Small secluded gym available. Generally we had a pleasant comfortable stay.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is giving great service and quality food the all staff of it is very coprative and friendly. I suggest to my friends once visit here and experience great hospitality ...
Moreover, before I visit here I did not expect for that type of good hospitality which make me very happy as well as the price of this is nominal as compared to other hotels so I would like to say that this hotel have some special qualities which make it very special. One more interesting thing is that I feel very outstanding that they give importance to time which is very precious for everyone in this modern era so, I thankfull to all staff.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Very poor hotel. Highly overpriced. Not recommended at all. Swimming pool not in working condition. Room size is very small. Bathroom size is small. Worst hotel ever visited. Not upto mark for 4 star hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 February 2018

I stayed at this hotel from 3-5th Feb. The staff couldn't have been more lethargic!!!
Absolutely un-acceptable and un-believable behavior by the staff.
1. Because of some confusion with my travel agency they took more than 30mins for the check -in. They could have given us a room and then sorted things out. Since we had a confirmed booking.
2. I asked for a cup- The room service asked me to call house keeping and the house keeping asked me to cal room service. I had to finally yell at them to get me a cup for tea. (yeah! its true)
3. While check out the card swipe machine was not working, I had to pay by cash which I didn't prefer and after that they tried to pass on old and worn out currency to me.

Rooms are fine, though I am not sure if they match 4* standards but the rude and incompetent staff just spoil the whole experience altogether. I have never had such a bad hotel stay in my life.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
RegentaKlassik, Manager at Regenta Central Klassik, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear Ms. Prabha, At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit in our Hotel at Regenta Central Klassik, Ludhiana, in the recent past.

I have taken your suggestions in a constructive way which will help us in maintaining our brand standard as well as cordial relations with the valuable guest like your good self.

Feedback from valuable patrons like you helps us improve ourselves and exceed expectations.

I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Regenta Central Klassik and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Thanks & regard